Closer by every Chapter

I woke up in Orlando. Guess I took a nap.😜 I'm feeling closer to her. "DING" my phone went off.
-----
Dyl: Mario, are you there
Mario: DYLAN! WHERE ARE YOU?!??
Dyl: I'm kinda across where u are...
Mario: what??
Dyl: I got to go, he's chasing after me and Evan...
Mario: NO!
Mario: DONT LEAVE
Mario: UGHH!
----
Across where u are?! What does that mean... WHAT DO U MEANNNN?!? I woke the smartest person I know. "Loren what does this mean?"I kept saying as I shook her up. "What Mario" she says Anyonned. "That prob means that she's in the West some where." She says as she exams the texts. "Shut up I need my sleep" Luna says, jokingly. "Okay up or no one gets food." Everyone shot up. "Okay so we have to drive West." I said, Cameron replied "I guess I'm driving?" The bus was full of  'no duh' and 'basically'
-----
So we made a list of cities in the west.
Denver, Colorado
San Francisco, California
Salt Lake City, Utah
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phoenix, Arizona
Venice Beach, California
Portland, Oregon
Seattle, Washington.
---
Good thing it was Short and most of them were in the same State.🐳 yay! "So now we have to drive to.. Colorado." Well we're coming Dyl😄
------half the way-----
"Coco needs to go.." Weston said out of nowhere. "Well tell him to go in the Toliet..no one need to know bout what he does" Yasmin sassed. We all laugh. I got up to grab a bag of Cheetos Puffs. Luna turned on the T.V, and Everyone (mostly Weston) wanted to watch Good Luck Charlie. "Is this is favorite show" Jay whispers to me. "Sadly yes" I whispered back "SHUT UPPP" he screams. We laugh. I check my maps (the app) to see that we are almost there, just 5 more hours.
-------
Dylan's POV.
Honestly, I'm really scared. IM LIKE ACROSS THE COUNTRY! Aiden also keeps grabbing my butt in public.. And I keep reminding his dumb ass that I have a boyfriend. "In the apartment. Room 120." The girl says. She locks me in room 120 with Aiden as she and Evan go in room 121.  I'm dead... I thought to myself. Well just shit... "So babe wanna finish what we started?" He stepped closer to me. "No, me and Mario are a thing. You and me? No we WERE a thing" I said and walked to the bathroom. "But what if he doesn't come for you." Those words repeated in my head. Oh my gosh, of course he wouldn't come! I'm across the world from him... I thought. I begin to cry. "Get out" I said sternly. He knows I can tackle when I'm mad so he stepped out. I locked the door. No Dylan, don't tell yourself that, he's going to come. I mean he wouldn't have moved on...would he? No, no He's just trying to get in your head. I kept aguring with myself. How did I get myself into this.
--------
--Yasmin's POV--
I look over at Mario. Damn he's really thinking about this. I just want stuff to get back to normal. Why does Exs' go through all of this.All I really want is for all of us to be back to where we should be😔.  I heard Brandon snore, ever-so quietly. I just want to find her...
--------
--Luna's POV--
Okay whoever is fricking Kiddnapping Mario's friend Is fucking going down. I don't know who she is but mess with one friend, You get a knuckle sandwich, Homeade by me! enjoy losers.
--------------
A little short but what do y'all think?