Chapter- 4

Never have I dealt with anything more than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me.
☆Imam Al-Ghasali☆.

~Mujeeb ~

"They agreed to our proposal." Said my father happily after closing his cell phone.

I knew it. I knew they would agree. But somehow I was hoping that they  say 'No' . Why the hell am I here? I could've made an excuse saying that I have alot of work and stayed in New york and that's true I  really had a lot of  work and I difficultly got a permission from my boss to come here, but how would I know that these people were planning a freaken marriage.  Dammit! 

"My grand Son is getting married. " said my grand mother kissing my both cheeks and my mother and khala suraya did the same one by one as if I am a little kid who won the medal first time at his school compitition. If that would happen, it would'nt be more worse than what is happening now.

" Congratulations Brodar jan,  I've been waiting for this from a long time." Squealed parwin as I nodded without saying anything. Why do girls do this? "InshaAllah once you get married we will start searching a bride for Akmal brother as well."

"Not before searching a groom for you parwin Jan." Said Akmal as she got angry and started hitting him in the shoulder until he said sorry to her. They all were laughing at both them and here I was, smiling like a Loser!

Later on, I grabed my phone and went outside to talk to Mirwais. I thought I should talk about the problems I am facing. Maybe he can do something.

As I opened my phone I saw a notification popping out from facebook. I opened it unintentionaly to see 'Aasia Shahriyar sent you a friend request.'   without noticing I just turned off.

WAIT! Aasia Shahriyar? As in Aasia who my parents are dreaming to be my so called Traditional Wife?  SH*T.  This is unblievable.  I thought she would be a .... 'traditional' or 'shy' girl as instructed by my parents. Before this gets serious I have to do something. I closed the Facebook and started dialing Mirwais's number.

"Salaam Mirwais?" I said.

" Waalaikumasalaam. How are you bro?"

"Not fine bro. I am in a deep trouble. My father has fixed my marriage." I know it's kinda lame for a guy to say this but this is true.

"Wow Congratulations!  Who's the lucky girl?"

"Your sister, a**hole."

"I don't have a sister you know that bro. Anyways stop all these bullsh*ts and tell me hows everything with you there in Mazar-e-Sharif?"he said laughing. This idiot is not believing me.

"I am in Kabul and like I said idiot, my father is fixing my marriage."

"In Kabul?  Oh sh*t ! To whom? " he asked and I could say he was completely socked this time.

"Yeah Oh sh*t. To his friend's daughter."

I explained him everything I have gone through as he listened to me silently.

"What will you do now? Sahar will kill you if she hears this." He said suddenly in a worried voice.

"I know and you think I am happy for this? They are planning the marriage to take place before I leave to New York and I don't have  much time to think, tell me what should I do to stop this? ."

"Ah Let me think for a second." He said before replying as I waited."Tell them that she is ugly and you don't want her."

"I haven't seen her yet. And whatever you've just said, SUCKS because she is confirmed by my parents already. "