Team juan or team Brady?

I go straight to gaby's house on my way the stupid song by a great big world 'say something' comes on.

I get to mells house as quick as possible. When my babygirl sees me she jumps into my arms and clearly asks "momma wheres daddy?" I try my hardest not to cry and i say "daddy had to go to his house for a little bit baby......why dont you go upstairs and get cleaned up while i talk to aunty m" she runs up the stairs and i go over to Mellony and she wraps her arms around me comforting me.

And i tell her about my date "i went to goden corral with him and a girl was all over him and i told her to fuck off and she did until i went to the bathroom....i told him to go on out without me and when i went out i didn't see him in his car so i called him and it was the girl who answered and she said they where having sex and i drove straight here." When im done i say "i gotta go home i need some sleep do you think you can take care of my babygirl please?" She hugs me and kisses me on the cheek and says "yes honey take as much time as you want" i get out and i call brady.

Even though i changed my number i still had his. "Brady here how can i help you?" I start to speak "hey Brady are you busy?" "Ummm who is this?" "Oh sorry its me katy" there's a long silence "hello?" And he says "sorry dozed off, no im not busy, why?" I swallow the lump in my throat "because i wanted to know if you wanted to come over" "yes! Be there in 20" and hangs up. I drive home.

When i get there i see a car there i go inside and i see the girl from golden corral....lets just call her goldy. Well i see goldy in my living room with my now ex-boyfriend. Before any of the two can speak up i yel "OUT!! NOW I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY OF YOUR SHIT ESPECIALLY NOT FROM YOU JUAN!! MY LITTLE GIRL LOVES YOU AND NOW WHAT? OUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU GO!!!!!" Goldy is out first and juan just stays there and he opens his mouth but i shut it "I don't want to hear it Juan" just then i see brady come into the house "why is he here?" Juan says i ignore him and i say "get outta here BEFORE I CALL THE GOSH DAMN COPS!" with that i chuck his keys at him and he leaves.

"I don't want to talk about what just happened. But I'll tell you this. He and i are over brady. And i wanted to know if well you would like to get to know kathy and me?" It comes out more like a question "I'd love to and I'd love to start over i know i screwed it up but......." i nod my head and we go into the living room and we cuddle talking about our past and how we've been. surprisingly he says he hasn't been with anyone else.

When we go to sleep i think team juan or team brady?

####################################
565 words

So please tell me what you think team brady or team juan?

You guys have until August 12

Plz plz plz VOTE AND COMMENT

Dedicated to salmamow thank you for voting on my story 😀