Chapter Two

Maddy's POV

I sit in my kitchen staring at my phone, waiting for David to message. I sit there re -reading last night's messages about the holidays and how it was good to have that one on one time together and how it made us closer. I wanted to tell him, I wanted to tell him how I felt but I was too scared and I don't know why.

*Knock knock * that must be Ian I thought to myself as I got up to answer the door. I open the door and I see David standing there. He had his red back pack flung over his shoulder and his other arm against the door. "David?" I'm surprised to see him standing at my door at 7 in the morning; I have to control myself from blushing

"Hey Maddz" he smirked and said as he hugged me. I loved his hugs, he was always so warm with each embrace and I never wanted to let go, in that second I had everything I had ever wanted in my arm. I let go and I stood there facing him.

"What are you doing here? I questioned him, I couldn't remove the massive smile off of my face

David's POV

I walked up to Maddy's door, I had a plan. Today was the day I was going to tell her. The day I was going to tell her how I cannot stop thinking about her, that she is the only one I want to talk to, the one I wanted to walk to her locker and kiss before class, the girl I wanted to call mine. I got to her door and I knocked, the caterpillars in my stomach become butterflies. The door opened, and the sunlight shone onto her and she looked like an Angel. He blonde hair glowing in the light, she just looked so beautiful and I wanted to tell her.

"David?" she said as she saw me standing at her door, she seemed surprised to see me, but she had a smile on her face. She has such perfect teeth. Have you ever just wanted to kiss someone then and there, not in a sexual way but in a god I love you kind of way.

"Hey Maddz" were the only words I managed to get out of my mouth. I knew I should have just taken her by the hand then and there but I didn't, the words didn't come out and the actions didn't follow, once again. I hugged her, that's one thing I know I can do. I love the way her arms fit perfectly with mine, I could stay like this forever. She let go and stood there facing me smiling.

"What are you doing here?" she looked at me smiling, I knew she wanted to know why I was here. I have never come to her house before school, that was always what Ian did. I wanted to talk to her before school, I wanted her to know everything.

"I came to" I stopped I had a brain freeze I didn't know what to say or even how to go about it. She was looking at me in confusion. I had to say something. "I came to see I you wanted a lift to school?" I am so stupid, I have just made myself look like an idiot. She gets a lift from Ian everyday and I have come out with that.

She starts to giggle "Dave, you know I go with Ian each day" she looks at me so confused. She probably thinks that I am acting weird. Just as I went say something Ian comes up behind me.

"Hey Lasercorn, what are you doing here?"

Maddy's POV

David wanted to give me a lift to school? Maybe I should take it. Ian really wouldn't mind he knows how I feel about David after all. Just as David was about to speak Ian shows up behind David, he gives me a small wink before addressing David from behind.

"Hey Lasercorn, what you are doing here?" he asks while smirking like crazy, I can only imagine the things that are going through his head. Lasercorn is a nickname that David has had since he was in the 5th grade when the class was asked to draw horse and he decided to draw a unicorn with lasers coming out of his eyes. 

"Oh um, well I forgot that you took Maddy and Baylee to school every day and came to see if they needed a lift" David replied with stuttering words.

Ian looks over to me and smirks, I can tell he wants to say so much but he will bite his lip, he always does. "Oh, I bet you did" he says with a chuckle. "I'll take all of us to the tram stop, considering David you have no car to take the girls anyway, where is Baylee?" Ian quickly questioned as he stepped in the door.

"Bay, are you ready yet? I yelled up the stairs waiting for her to come down to go.

Baylee yells back quickly as she's coming down the stairs "I'm here I'm here"

I pick up my blue Adidas school bag, placing one black strap over my shoulders at a time. "Let's get out of here" I say as I head out the door with the Baylee right behind me.

Baylee's POV

*Beep Beep Beep* is it really that time already. I roll over onto my back and lay there just hoping that I didn't have to get up and get ready. All of a sudden I hear Maddy's phone go off, I felt my heart drop. That would be Ian, he calls Maddy every morning before school, holidays are officially over. I see my phone screen light up, it's Mari. I look down at my phone at the group message she posted in the chat.

Mari: Good Morning Squad, who's ready for the first day of year 11? I can't wait to see you all, meet in the normal spot? Love ya's , M"

Anthony: Good morning baby!!! Can't wait to see you either xxxx

I stare down at the messages, it begins already. Anthony and Mari had started dating in the school break and ever since they have been inseparable.

Noah :Get in your own chat you two, Jesus. xoxo gossip Bitch

Me: Ahahaha, see you guys all then, normally spot works, B x

If there was any one who was going to keep it real and tell the truth its Noah.Noah is one of the most honest people you will ever meet. He may not tell you what you want to hear but at least its honest. Another thing about Noah is, he's almost too gay to function that and he's totally in love with David. Speaking of totally in love with David, I could hear the end of Maddy and Ian's phone call which meant I really needed to get up and get ready. I quickly have a shower and get into my school uniform, I was sitting in front of my mirror on the floor brushing and drying my hair when I hear a knock at the door. No way Ian is here already I thought to myself as I tuned down my music to listen in. "David?" I hear Maddy say. What the hell is he doing here I thought to myself as I smiled. I turn my music completely off, I really wanted to hear how this all worked out. I hear a bit of conversation until I hear Ian's voice. I quickly did my hair and put it up in a high pony, I grabbed my jumper and went to unplug my phone.

"Bay, are you ready yet?" Maddy yells up the stairs

I started walking down stairs and replied "I'm here, I'm here"

I picked up my purple bag from the counter and follow Maddy out the door to Ian's car.

"I call shot gun" Ian says running towards the front seat

"Every day? Really?" Maddy says shaking her head. Ian had said that ever since day one of year 8 when he had given Maddy and I a lift to school for the very first time.