Chapter Three

Maddy's POV

We arrived at the tram stop and all piled out of Ian's dad's car. "What's the first thing we have to do today?" I questioned the group, being in year 11 now we have moved into the upper part of the school with only the year 11 and 12 students.

"I think we need to go to admin and get locker positions and timetables?" Ian answered looking unsure of his own statements. We all just looked at each other, I could tell by looking around we were all as nervous as each other. A new school year always brings nerves, this year more new students get brought into the school due to the class numbers being separated with all the different classes. Up to 60 new students will join us in year 10.

"Oh My God, is that the one and only Jones twins, Minnie and B?" I hear a voice yell. Baylee and I looked at each other and smirked. We turned around to see Courtney standing behind us arms wide stretched.

"Stretch!" I yelled back as I hugged Courtney tight! Courtney was the first person Baylee and I met when we moved to the new school. We were waiting in line at admin when she came up behind us and said "Gosh gosh you two are Miny". We turned around and Baylee told her that her name was Baylee and I was Maddy but Courtney only heard Minnie and the name stuck.

"God I have missed you two, too much" Courtney said almost sounding emotional. Courtney and her family went on a holiday to the US while we were on break.

Baylee hugged Courtney  tighter "It has seriously been too long"

Courtney looks over at David and Ian"Oh how rude of me, heyLLaser, Hey Ian" she says walking over to the boys and giving them a hug. "So what did everyone get up to these holidays?" Courtney Sarah questions getting excited to hear all the news.

"Well, Maddy and I went to office works to collect school supplies, I worked a lot, we all went camping for new years and Maddy and I also ate a lot of ice cream." Ian explained with a laugh

"Maddy and I re-decorated our rooms,Mari and I went shopping a lot and missed you while doing so. Maddy refused to come and instead spent her time messaging David about some game all day every day" Baylee said rolling her eyes and giggling.

I look at Baylee and smirked. "I spent my time playing soccer and every Friday night and Sunday morning spent the time at David's playing Pokémon with him and we finished the game" I looked over at David and smiled as I spoke

"I see I see. Sooo B, what did you buy?" Courtney asked avoiding talking about any other topic. Courntey wasn't into sports and games. She spent most of her free time shopping, planning outfits and looking into makeup which I will admit comes in handy.

"Only all the new things I needed for my bed room!, Maddy and I know have completely different rooms. Her is a typo based and designed room and mine is well very classy and high end" Baylee announces

"Yeah so in other words it represents her personality, bitchy, pompous and expensive" I said with a grin looking at Baylee, she tries not to laugh.

The tram finally arrives and the group of us all pile on. We head over to our normal spot on the tram that has 3 seats facing another 3 seats which is perfect for our group. Us three girls sat on one side and the boys on the other, David sat in front of me.

David's POV

The girls were all talking about what their new rooms looked like, I have never noticed how different Maddy was to both Baylee and Courtney. They are always together I just assumed they all like similar things but Maddy, she stands out. I remember when Maddy and Baylee asked our whole group to help with their rooms, Ian, Wes, Matt, Olivia and myself were helping Maddy while Mari, Anthony, Noah and Shayne were all helping Baylee. To me, Maddy's room was perfect for her. It had a bit of everything in it that made Maddy who she was, Baylee's room was very high end classy stuff that you would even see in a hotel room.

The tram finally arrives and we all head over to the normal tram seats. I really wanted to sit next to Maddy, the two of us rarely ever get seated together, the girls normally drag Maddy away at lunch time and even in class. Once again the girls put Maddy right in the middle of the two of them leaving me to sit in front of her. If we were dating I wouldn't have this problem I thought to myself pulling my phone out of my pocket, the group chat was going off.

Mari: How far away are you guys?

Noah: I'm walking through the gates, D

Anthony: I'm here with you baby xx

David: Maddy, Ian, B and Courtney and myself are on the tram maybe 10 mins away

I look up to see everyone on their phones too now, all laughing about how clingy Anthony is.

Maddy: Why are you so early M?

Josh: I'm on the tram too, where are you guys?

We all stopped. Oh god I forgot about Josh I thought to myself. I can't stand Josh. He spends all day trying to get with Maddy and messages her all night and day the same way. He really needs to stop thinking he has a chance with her.

Ian: In the usual spot man

Ian puts his phone back in his pocket, I look up and Josh appears. "Hey guys and gals" he says with that goofball look on his face.

Courtney gets up and gives him a hug, "Hi stranger" she excitedly said.Josh looks over to Maddy but she has her head on Baylee's shoulder closing her eyes listening to her Ipod. We reach our tram stop and Ian taps Maddy and Baylee on the shoulders to get their attention.