15: [SEPT 23, 2016, 1:13 AM]

Angel wakes to a voice murmuring in his ear. He glances at his shoulder, and sure enough, there lies Tomek. The freckled had lifted up the seat divider and curled up against Angel for warmth.
"Good game, Angel," is the first coherent English phrase Angel hears from Tomek. The next is, "I love you too."
Angel can't help but laugh at that, and wonders if the phrases are connected in any way. He decides to respond. "You're so sweet, Tomek."
Tomek hums back, and Angel doesn't know if that means he understood.
"I like you a lot, I really do, but I don't want us to end up... hating each other?" Angel whispers, mostly to himself. "Like with Matti and Khai."
Tomek seems to stay asleep, and Angel doesn't know if he's glad or not.
"I know we only became friends last week, but I don't think I can be separated from you now. I mean, you probably can. But you took care of me so well my first few days I was being a mopey fuck and I just..." He continues. "Ugh. This sounds weird, sorry."
Tomek's brown eyes flutter open. "What sounds weird?"
"N-no, go back to sleep." Angel reassures him. "Was talking to myself."
"I won't leave you. I won't hate you." Tomek says after a few moments. "I swear."
Words get caught in Angel's throat trying to respond. So instead, he takes a deep breath, leans against Tomek, and closes his eyes.
The rest of the flight is peaceful.