"I know you are, but what am I?"

Ello people and welcome to the first chapter of this story!
To all the people that have left suggestions in the previous part, kudos for you! All you're suggestions were really great! It was so difficult which suggestion I should take, but eventually, I made up my mind on taking this story in a school setting. But I'll keep your suggestions in mind ( '∀`)☆
So for now, enjoy this chapter!

            _____________________

Some things you may wanna know:
•This story takes place at a high school called Sans Alternate Universes High
(SAU High for short) and boy am I great at naming things!
•Error is best friends with Underfell Sans (Edgy)
•Ink is best friends with Underswap Sans (Blueberry)
•Edgy and Blueberry like each other, a lot. Yet these two don't have the courage to ask the other out
•Error and Ink have been arch enemies ever since elementary
            _____________________

"OUCH! Blueberry it HURTS!", wailed Ink in between choked sobs. His best friend, Blueberry, was tending his wound on his arm at a vacant bathroom and was trying to calm Ink down.
"INK! I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, KNOW THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO HEAL YOUR WOUND! SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME AND STOP THRASHING!", The shorter of the two of them exclaimed in a loud tone, as he sprayed a disinfectant spray he had in his backpack onto his wound.
Ink had been hit real hard in the arm by a dodgeball during P.E. by the opposing team, and boy, did the wound stung like a bitch. Tiny droplets of blood was seeping from the wound and he suddenly teared up at the sight of it. The one who had hit him ran up to him and helped Ink get up to his feet, muttering apologies to him repeatedly, to which Ink reluctantly accepted. The teacher had dismissed him early to wash his swollen wound and had asked Blueberry to accompany him.
So here they were, in the bathroom, where Blueberry was calming down a sobbing Ink while he tended his injured arm.
            _____________________

By the time that Blueberry was done treating Ink's injury, they grabbed their stuff and were heading out to their next class,  which they both have at the same time.
"It still must be early. There's no one here except us", Ink remarked as they stood next to their class door.
"I think you must be mistaken, ya sightless moron".
Ink visibly flinched at the familiar voice. Of course, out of all the sanses, it had to be him. With a heavy sigh, he turned around and were met with the faces of Error and Edgy. He closed his eyes for a moment to think of what to say back. And he had a good one coming up.
But before Ink could reply back a snarky comeback, Blueberry suddenly spoke up.
"WHY HELLO MY FRIENDS! THE MAGNIFICENT SANS AND HIS BESTEST OF BESTIE HAVE BEEN EXCUSED EARLY DUE TO MY BESTIE'S INJURY!"
He had opened one of his eye sockets and glanced at the duo's faces.
Error's smirk seemed to widen a bit as he looked at him, and as he glanced at Edgy..well he seemed to be eyeing Blueberry in what you might say, adoringly with a tinge of red on his cheeks. Huh. How weird.
"So, ya really are a sightless moron aren't cha?" Error chuckled, his eyes half-lidded as he leaned himself against the wall, expecting to see Ink's fuming reaction, but it never came.
Instead, he saw Ink snickering, and it confused him. Blueberry seemed puzzled as well as to why his best friend was giggling.
"I know you are, but what am I?"
Error was taken aback by this, but was even more confused. What the hell is he implying?, he thought to himself.
Ink noted Error's deadpanned expression and began to giggle as he pointed directly at his right slipper.
Puzzled as ever, Error looked down at his right slipper and..
..he hadn't noticed the large, old chewed-up gum on the ground that his slipper stepped on until now.
"Holy shiz!", he exclaimed, as he slightly jumped back to get away from the gum, a mortified expression on his face as he felt his cheek's start to flare up in embarrassment. He pulled up his hoodie to hide his blushing face from the others.
Ink just laughed out loud at this as tears started to stream down his face. Blueberry and Edgy were trying to best to muffle their giggles in their hands, but to no avail.
As the laughter died down, Ink spoke up with a playful tone,
"So, who's the moron now?"
Damn him and comeback.

            _____________________

Trying to keep it family-friendly (=ω=;)
Sorry if this was a short chapter!
The dodgeball part was based in real life btw.
Anyways, did you like this chapter? Did I make any grammatical errors (heh)? Let me know in the comment section!
For now, see ya later pals 'till the next chapter.

          Your not-so-faithful writer,
                                        TokiBunz