"A deal?"

Gosh I'm such a terrible writer amirite ? XD

Anyways here ya go!
---
|Error's POV |
I was reluctant to go to my assigned seat, but I had to comply cause teach was giving me an icy glare.

Yikes.

Man, if looks could kill, I would've been dusted right about now.
But we all know that'll never happen.
So here I am, in the back of the room, with my all-time enemy sitting next to me.
What could get any better?

"Now that everyone's seated, why don't we do something that involves working with your group mates like last time?"

Fuck no.

While in the mid way of raising my hand, the teacher sends a cold glare towards my direction once more, indicating that no, I'm prohibited from making up any lousy excuses like last time when I had to collaborate with Fresh on our previous assignment.

I lowered my hand down almost immediately.

But oh gosh was that excuse embarrassing as fuck.

(Flashback)

"Yes Error, what is it?"

I was seated next to Fresh and Horror at the time, but Horror had already picked someone else to be his partner, leaving me with this pest.

Without any hesitation, I simply stated in a loud, clear voice,

"Ma'am, I took a shit in my pants, can I go use the bathroom to clean it up so that I don't have to work with this shitty menace of a partner for the rest of the period?"

When I processed what I just said, I went completely rigid.

The room went dead silent.

I legit just voiced my thoughts right then and there without thinking twice.

...

OH MY GOD.

Everyone in the room but the teacher started laughing hysterically at my little slip-up.

My face soon erupts with heavy azure blush from embarrassment and I quickly avert my gaze from my teacher's blank gaze.

Oh my god you fucking imbecile why???

"Haha, you fool!", I heard Ink yell over all the laughter that was caused by me.

Man I just wanted to snap at him so badly, but the teacher was right in front of us.

...

Let's just say, I ended up getting sent to the office for not watching my profanity. TWICE.

(End of Flashback)

My skull still aches from that, so I'm gonna stop thinking about it and actually listen to the teacher for once.
...

Ok.

From what I'm hearing at the moment, we need to interact with our table partners in order for this project to be finished.

No thank you.

I pouted slightly as I rested my face on my hand, waiting for the teacher to stop blabbering about what to do for the next task.

Hah, I'm probably gonna get an F for this assignment as well.