16

"You know, I was quite sure Chloé was a brat, but I thought she had a heart, somewhere under all that disgusting clothing." Marinette said while looking at Tikki.

She had been going through some of the most awful things Chloé had done. Almost every single akuma she fought had been caused by Chloé in one way or another. And Chloé pretended to be nice.

The little kwami laughed.

"She still is." The kwami retorted. "Remember what you told me? Adrien didn't want to kiss her, I'm sure about that."

"Of course he wanted to! It makes sense, the perfect boy with his perfect friend." Marinette replied.

"I don't think so. You should talk with him." Tikki advised.

"Why? We are nothing, he means nothing to me, and I mean nothing to him either. "Marinette muttered.

"Are you sure about that? "Tikki asked.

The girl nodded.

"I think you both have many things to talk about. "The kwami said wisely.

The girl thought about it. Before everything, both were what you could call friends, though her stuttering and clumsiness eclipsed most of the beautiful moments they shared. But after that, she never saw him the way she did before.

Since Chloé and him dated, Adrien had tried to talk to her, but either she a oiled it at all costs, or Chloé snapped at her, mocked her, or passionately kissed him in front of Marinette.

"I think you're right, Tikki. I need to talk with him."