Note

Hi! As you see, I've updated two chapters all of a sudden. I was busy with other stories, and had a writer's block, well, I still have, but I try to write anyway.

I updated all the chapters, because I read them and realized the amount of mistakes in them. As I'm not English, I constant learn new things about writing, which makes me update my stories again and again.

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone reading my story, or adding it to their reading lists. Seriously, this is by far the story is hate most from all I've written, at least in English. I've put far more effort in other stories, which are unappreciated, but this story...wow.

So I really love you all, peace and love, or whatever stuff writers say when they thank readers with beautiful words.

See you soon!

One more thing: I've nominated this story to the Wattys, and I'd be grateful if you could recommend it or add it to your Reading list. Thank you for your time and support !

This is another thing I wanted to say. I'm writing two other stories about miraculous ladybug, and I'd like you to read them and tell me what you think?

The first is an idea originally written in my one-shot book, named Smiles and Kisses. The other is Enchanted, A Unique Love Story. Both have characters in haven't included in this stories, that's why I wanted to write about this.

I'll publish them as soon as I have wi-fi. Thanks for reading this!