Gym.

It was a hour later and I finally dragged Gabe out the house, who was busy doing his hair as usual.

"Sooooooooooooo Bailey, you and the new neighbour huh" Gabe said laughing catching people's attention as we walked down the hallway to our class.

"Gabe I 've already told you a hundred of times, no nothings going to happen" I said pushing his shoulders lightly.  he hadn't stop going on about Sean, it was his way of teasing or just annoying me but it was really getting on my nerves.

"Aww but why Bailey?, you had a crush on him an hour ago" Gabe teased jumping away, as I looked at him with a stern face.

"Okay Bailey, I'm sorry ,I shouldn't tease you about your crush even if you day dream about kissing him" Gabe said making kissing faces. how immature. 

And no I definitely was not day dreaming about kissing Sean, I didn't even know him for goodness sake, even though maybe I thought about him saving me from falling flat on my face and thinking of the way his hands on my waist, creating a warm sensation and his breath fanning across my neck.

"Bailey drew sok" gabe shouted again twice in a day, i couldn't help but jump at the sudden sound.

"Gabe" I yelled at him as he ran away laughing, "you were thinking of him again" he yelled over his shoulders "uuuhh Gabe I'm going to kill you" I yelled chasing after him not caring about the amount of commotion we were causing.

I laughed as Gabe tripped over and dropped onto someone, "Gabe you okay" I shouted running up to him still giggling at the face Gabe's made whilst dropping, "ouch I think you cracked my head open" I heard someone from under Gabe groan.

"Wait. Tati" I said pushing Gabes head to the side which caused him to groan.

"Hey Bailey" she said clenching her eyes shut, "Gabe you clumsy git you dropped on top of Tati" I said looking at Gabe, he glared up at me trying to grab my legs "Bailey I'm going to kill you"!!! he shouted at me giving me death stares.

I looked away from them,seeing ken walk towards us, "hey guys" he shouted seeing Tati and Gabe on the floor, "you guys okay" he said,making Gabe look away from me and down at Tati his eyes widened in shock just realizing Tati was underneath him, "omg Tati, are you okay" he said lightly cupping her cheeks and pushing his body away from her.

"Yeah" she groaned rubbing her head, "omg Tati, i'm so sorry, I was running and didn't see you" "Gabe" Tati whispered "'I'm okay" she said looking at Gabe's face whilst he rubbed her cheeks lightly making her lean into his touch.

"Okay guys leave there's nothing here"ken shouted shooing away the crowd that had gathered, around us.

Ken's voice made snapped gabe out of his trance with Tati as he quickly removed his hands pushing away standing up and grabbing hold of Tati's hand, he helped her up, as soon as she was on her feet's, Gabe Looked away from her rubbing his head Tati was still looking at him her cheeks tinted a pink colour. 

"Soo" ken said looking at all of us, "morning."

A few hours later I was getting ready for gym and yes I loved it, I know people in my class found me weird.I just like the thrill it gives me, when I run It's as if I'm the only person in the world and I can think more clearly.

"So Bailey, do I look okay" Tati said posing with her gym shorts and a white top.at the same time watching my reaction.

I looked at her confused at her question, "yes Tati you look lovely" I said pulling my white gym top on.

She looked at me with an annoyed expression, "no I meant does this top make me look fat" she said running her hands over her top, biting her lips.

"No tati, why do you care if it does"? Tati never cared about her appearance. she was the type of person to run around with ketchup over her cheeks all day without caring.

I looked at her grinning, realizing why, "its not Gabe is it?" I questioned putting my shoes on.

"No" she said quickly looking away from me twirling her hair between her fingers.

"Ooh it is, does Tati have a crush on Gabe" I said taunting  her even though I knew it was stupid even saying it, everyone could see tati's and Gabe crush on one another.

"Shut up bailey" she snapped grabbing my hands pulling me of the bench "were gonna be late" she muttered pulling me through the changing room.

The gym was full by the time me and tati got there, Gabe and ken were already sitting on the bench talking, Gabe looked up catching the sight of tati he continued to stare at her as we got closer to them.

"Hey guys" I said sitting next to ken, leaving tati to sit next to Gabe, she glared at me before taking a seat.

"So bailey, you okay" ken said placing his arms around my shoulders, his fingers rinning up and down my arms, "yep" I said looking around the gym, everyone was busy chatting, as our gym teacher MR Wills was getting his clipboard out from his bag and hung his whistle around his neck standing up, he looked at the class before shouting.

"Attention everyone" he said his loud voice echoing around the class everyone instantly stopped talking.

Everyone always listened to MR Will, maybe It was because he looked like a wrestler or how loud his voice was but no one dared to try anything with him.

"Okay everyone were going to be doing a few laps then a football match" everyone groaned at the this causing Mr Will to blow his whistle.

"Nope I'm going to pretend you all were cheering for what I just said now up 20 laps" he shouted. I pushed my self off the bench, with a sigh feeling kens hands rub my back for reassurance as he followed.

After a few laps everyone one around me was huffing and puffing, I smiled as Tati grabbing Gabe's arm, who pulled her close to his waist helping her run faster.

"Bailey sok, could you come here please" the coach shouted I looked up to see coach waving me over, Ken who was running besides me narrowed his eyes at my easy get away.

"Yes coach" I said walking up to him, wincing as my legs ached so much.

"Bailey there's a new student who's waiting at the office, I need you to bring him", "okay" he looked at me blowing his whistle at someone behind me, I nodded making my way out the gym but noting the amount of death stares I was receiving from the whole class.

soooooo I had to delete many chapters and start all over again

PS: My keyboard is playing up so this chapter is unedited.

Thanks Jan.

btw this chapter was rushed so I'm sorry about how bad it is.