Grizzilla chapter three

The next day, Panda woke up and went to Grizz's room. Panda knocked on his brother's door. There was no answer. Feeling worried, Panda opened the door and to his surprise, Grizz wasn't in his room. Where could he be? Thought Panda. Not knowing what to do, he ran to the kitchen where his brother Ice Bear was making breakfast. "Little bro, have you seen Grizz?" asked Panda. "Ice Bear sees Grizz every day!" said Ice Bear. "No I mean he's missing!" cried Panda. Ice Bear turned off the stove and ran to the living room. Panda called Chloe and told her that Grizz was missing. Panda walked into the living room." Okay, little bro, Chloe will be here and- what happened to the front door?" he asked Ice Bear. There was a huge hole but not just any hole it was a huge bear-sized hole. " Ice Bear thinks Grizz is in BIG trouble!" said Ice Bear. Then suddenly, Panda remembered the note. "The side effects!" Panda cried. One hour later, Chloe came over and Panda explained to her what had happened.
"Let me guess," said Chloe. "Grizz didn't read the instructions and now he's a 50ft tall grizzly bear roaming the city of San Francisco." "How do you know, Chloe?" asked Panda. "Dude, it's all on Twitter!" said Chloe. "We need to find him". "Well he goes to the park every Saturday morning," said Panda. "Let's go there!" Meanwhile at the park, and yes my readers, this is where I left off 24hrs later. The people of San Francisco were having a great time at the park when they heard a loud thump. It was so loud that the whole park shook. The people looked up and saw a 50ft tall Grizz. "Hi, friends!" said Grizz. But his voice was so loud that it sounded like a sonic boom. Which made the people run away screaming in terror. "I guess they're too busy to play with me". said Grizz sadly. "I know I'll go to the Land of Ooo!" Where is this land of Ooo? Who do you think lives there? I'll give you a clue: it's a boy hero and his magical dog. And will Panda Ice Bear and Chloe find their furry friend? Stay tuned to find out in chapter 4 of Grizzilla!