Grizzilla chapter eleven

Meanwhile in Jump City, Robin Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire were watching TV in the living room when all of the sudden a teleporter appeared right in front of them. "Whoa, check out that telephone booth," said Beast Boy. "Cool! Let's order out!" Cyborg cried. "I want pizza!" cried Beast Boy. "I want Chinese!" cried Raven. "I want the delicious tacos!" cried Starfire. As Cyborg was about to go near the teleporter,  the doors opened, and out came twenty-three strangers. Thinking that Panda and his friends were Intruders, Robin ordered the other Titans to attack the intruders. Just when Cyborg was about to use the old' shablammo, Panda let out a scream and said,  "Stop! Please don't shoot! We're just looking for my brother!" "Whoa, dude relax! It's not loaded!" said Cyborg. "Who are you people?" asked Raven. "My name is Panda and these are my friends," said Panda.  "Anais, Blossom, Buttercup, Bubbles,  Darwin, Gumball, Steve, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Sumo, Jeff, Clarence, Jake, Finn, Charlie, Chloe, Ice Bear,  Skips, Mordecai, Rigby, and Nom Nom." "Nice to meet you," said Robin shaking Panda's hand. "My name is Robin and these are my friends Cyborg, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy." "Nice to meet you too," said Charlie. "So, Panda, what brings you here to Jump City?" asked Robin. "We're looking for my brother Grizz," said Panda taking out a photo of Grizz. "Have you seen him?" Robin looked at the photo and said, "Yeah, he was here for a few days but he had to leave." "But how did your brother get this way?"  asked Raven. "It's a long story, Raven," said Panda. "Oh, joy!" cried Starfire. "I do love the tellers that tell wonderful stories!" "What?" asked Panda sounding a bit confused. "She means storytellers, brah," said Beast Boy. "Oh," said Panda. "Well, it all started a few days ago when Grizz received a chemistry set in the mail. My little brother and I told him to read the instructions. But instead, He mixed the potion and drank it." "And now he's a fifty-foot tall grizzly bear, right?" asked Robin. "Yes," said Panda sadly. "Oh, don't be the sad, friend Panda," said Starfire hugging Panda. "We'll help find your brother, right friends?" "That's right, Star," said Cyborg. "After all, we're superheroes!" "Hey, we're superheroes too," said Blossom. "Joy! Let's all be the heroes and heroines and find the brother bear!" said Starfire. "Great we could use your help!" said Chloe. "Ice Bear wants to know what was Grizz doing?" Ice Bear asked. "Well, that's a long story," said Beast Boy. "We're all ears," said Panda. "But first let's eat some lunch," said Cyborg. "I  made burgers and fries!" "I'm a vegetarian, Cyborg," said Panda. "No, problems, Panda! My boy Cyborg will hook us up with some veggie burgers!" said Beast Boy. "Two veggie burgers coming right up!" said Cyborg. As the friends were eating, Robin told Panda about how Grizz came to Jump City.

"Well, it all started a few days ago. My friends and I were watching TV when all of a sudden we heard a loud thump coming from the backyard. we went outside and saw a fifty-foot tall grizzly bear." said Robin. "He said his name was Grizz and he was running away from home. "I told him that running away wasn't the answer," said Cyborg.  "We told him to go back home. But Grizz said he didn't want to and started to cry." "Grizz is always crying!" Nom said. "He's such a big cry baby!" "Quiet, Nom Nom!" cried Chloe. "Please continue, Cyborg." "Well, to make a long story short, We took Grizz downtown to the ice cream shop to cheer him up," said Cyborg. "And then what happened?" asked Mordecai. "The H.I.V.E. happened! Ugh!" said Beast Boy. "A hive?! OMG! Did Grizz get stung by bees?" Panda asked panicking. "No, Panda, the H.I.V.E. are supervillains that like to ruin all the fun," said Raven. "We were enjoying the ice cream of sundaes when the H.I.V.E. showed up and ate our sundaes!"  said Starfire. "But thanks to his mighty roar, Grizz blasted the H.I.V.E. right into outer space!" Robin exclaimed. "Wow!" said Buttercup. "But unfortunately, his roar sounded like a sonic boom and he accidentally blew up the ice cream shop." "Aw," said Bubbles. "Typical Grizzilla!" Shouted Nom Nom. "His name isn't Grizzilla, Nom Nom," said Charlie. Then, what do you call a fifty-foot tall grizzly who destroys cities in every town?" Nom asked. "Oh, I know, Nom Nom," said Clarence. "An accident?" Nom ignored Clarence and said, "Panda, your brother is a menace to society! If you ask me, he's better off with the angry mob!"  Panda grabbed Nom Nom by the throat and said, "Well, first of all, Nom Nom, no one asked you. And second of all, if you ever talk about Grizz like that again, I'll mess you up so bad that even your fans are not gonna think you're cute anymore! GOT IT?!" Nom nodded his head. Panda let go of the koala and said, "I'm sorry about that Robin, What were saying?" "After two hours of cleaning up the mess, Grizz said that he had to go," said Robin. "Did Grizz say where he was going?" Jake asked. "Grizz said something about going to the Big City," said Beast Boy. "What do you mean by Big City?" asked Finn. "Like New York City?" "Something like that, brah," said Beast Boy. "Panda, do you have a map on your phone?" asked Skips. "I'm on it, Skips," said Panda checking the map on his phone. "Hmmm, according to the map, Grizz is in a big city that's inhabited by food people." "Food people?" asked Buttercup. "That's weird!"  "Wait, Nom Nom mentioned something about an angry mob looking for Grizz," said Cyborg. "Yeah, there's an angry mob who wants to tar and feather Grizz," said Gumball. "Ice Bear thinks it's time to go," said Ice Bear. "Ice Bear's right!" Rigby said. "Let's go to the Big City!" "We're coming too! Nobody tar and feather our friend and gets away with it!" said Cyborg. "Great! We could use your help to find my brother!" said Panda. "Titans and other Cartoon Network All-Stars Go! To the Big City!" Robin cried. "Is he always like this?" Rigby asked. The four Titans nodded their heads. "The always, friend Rigby," said Starfire cringing.

As Panda and his friends entered the teleporter, they were on their way to the Big City.

Panda and his friends are on their way to the Big City!
Stay tuned for more adventures when Panda and the rest of the gang meet the cast of Apple and Onion!