Grizzilla chapter eight

Meanwhile in Townsville, Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles were playing video games when all of the sudden a teleporter appeared right in front of them. "Whoa what is that thing?" asked Buttercup. "I'm gonna check it out!" "Wait, Buttercup!" said Blossom. "You don't know what's in there!" "Yeah, Buttercup." said Bubbles. "It could be a trap!" "Traps don't scare me!" said Buttercup. "I'm going to open it." Just when Buttercup was about to open the door, out jumped thirteen strangers. "Aah!" cried Buttercup. "Aaah!" cried, Blossom. "Hi!" said Bubbles. "I'm sorry we didn't mean to scare you." said Panda. "That's okay." said Blossom. "Who are you?" asked Bubbles. "My name is Panda and these are my friends: Anais, Chloe, Charlie, Clarence, Darwin, Finn, Gumball, Ice Bear, Jeff, Jake, Nom Nom, and Sumo." said Panda. "Nice to meet you!" said the girls. "My name is Blossom and these are my sister's Buttercup and Bubbles." "Nice to meet you too." said Chloe. "So, what brings you guys here to Townsville?" asked Buttercup. "We're looking for my brother Grizz." said Panda taking his phone out of the bag. "Have you girls seen him?" The girls looked at the photo. "Oh, yeah." said Blossom. "He was here yesterday." "Aw he's such a cute teddy bear!" said Bubbles giving the phone back to Panda. "Yeah, a cute 50ft tall teddy bear who almost destroyed Townsville!" said Buttercup. "How did your brother get this way, Panda?" "It's a long story, Buttercup." said Panda. "Yay!" said Bubbles. "I love storytime!" Twenty minutes later of telling the girls about how Grizz became a giant bear Buttercup said, "Why didn't he read the instructions?" "Buttercup, it was an accident." said Blossom. "An accident, Blossom?" asked Buttercup. "Grizz destroyed San Francisco, he flooded the Candy Kingdom with his tears, he nearly destroyed Aberdale Arizona, and he almost flooded Elmore! And you say it was an accident?" "Yes, Buttercup." said Blossom. "Just like the time when you wanted to bake a cake for Professor's birthday." "Oh what happened, Blossom?" asked Charlie. "Well, instead of using baking powder in the bowl, she accidentally used baking soda." said Blossom. "He loved the brownies." said Buttercup. "Yeah, but he didn't love the mess you made in the kitchen." said Blossom. "The point is, Buttercup." said Bubbles. "It was an accident." "Yeah I know." said Buttercup. "Everyone makes mistakes." "Blossom, you said that Grizz was here right?" asked Chloe. "Only for a few days but he had to leave." said Blossom. "Did Grizz say where he was going?" asked Panda. "Something about going to a park." said Buttercup. "Ice Bear wants to know what was Grizz doing while visiting Townsville?" asked Ice Bear. "Well, it's a very long story, Ice Bear." said Blossom. "Yay storytime again!" said Bubbles. "And it was all Bubble's fault!" said Buttercup. "Hey! what do you mean it was my fault?!" asked Bubbles. "If you hadn't given Grizz a grand tour of Townsville, we wouldn't have to clean up the mess that you two made!" cried Buttercup. "Well we wouldn't make a mess if you and Blossom hadn't yelled at Grizz and made him cry in the first place!" said Bubbles. "Girls, why don't you tell us what happened from the beginning to the end okay?" asked Chloe. "Okay I'll go first because I'm the leader." said Blossom. "I'll go second because I'm the toughest fighter." said Buttercup. "And I'll go third because I have the joy and laughter." said Bubbles. "Aww!" said the thirteen friends. "But the ending is sad." "Ohh!" "Anyway, it all started yesterday when my sisters and I were at home eating lunch when suddenly we heard a loud thump we went outside and saw a 50ft tall grizzly bear I asked him who he was and where he came from he said his name was Grizz and he was running away from home I told him that running away isn't the answer and he should go back home but he didn't want to." said Blossom. "Why?" asked Panda. "What do you mean he didn't want to go home?" "Grizz said that he couldn't go home because he was afraid that you and Ice Bear might get mad at him." said Blossom. "I'm not mad at Grizz." said Panda. "Just worried about him that's all." "Ice Bear wants Grizz back home." said Ice Bear. "So, then what happened?" asked Jake. "Well, after the boring lecture about running away from Blossom." said Buttercup. "Hey! I heard that!" said Blossom. "You were supposed to." said Buttercup. "Anyhoo, we get a call from the Mayor saying that Mojo Jojo was taking candies from babies." "That creep!" said Charlie. "Who's Mojo Jojo?" "He's a demented monkey who wants to take over the world." said Bubbles. "Before we fly out to find Mojo Jojo, Blossom tells Grizz to stay put and wait for us." said Buttercup. "To make a long story short, we were about to take down Mojo Jojo when we heard loud footsteps coming from behind us. "It was Grizz coming to help us!" said Bubbles. "Help us?!" cried Buttercup. "Grizz destroyed Townsville with his sonic boom roar, Bubbles!" "At least he scared Mojo Jojo away." said Bubbles. "Besides, I'm not the one who made him cry, Blossom!" "I didn't make Grizz cry, Bubbles." said Blossom. "Yes you did." said Buttercup. "You yelled at Grizz." "Only because I have told him to stay put and wait for us." said Blossom. "It took us all afternoon to clean and restore Townsville!" "Grizz was only trying to help, Blossom." said Bubbles. "Like you said it was an accident." said Buttercup. "Everyone makes mistakes." "Yeah, I know." said Blossom. "I'm sorry, Panda." "It's okay, Blossom." said Panda. "What happened next, Bubbles?" asked Finn. "Well, after cleaning up Townsville, we went back home where Professor Utonium was waiting for us." said Bubbles. "Who's Professor Utonium?" asked Clarence. "He's our Dad." said Blossom. "Do you guys want to meet him?" The thirteen friends nodded their heads. "Come with us to the lab." said Buttercup. So the girls led their friends to the lab where the Professor was busy working. "Hi, Professor!" said the girls. "Hi, girls!" said Professor Utonium. "Who're your friends?" "Professor, these are our friends." said Bubbles. "This is Anais, Chloe, Charlie, Clarence, Darwin, Finn, Gumball, Ice Bear, Jake, Jeff, Nom Nom, Panda, and Sumo." "Guys, this is our dad, Professor Utonium." said Blossom. "Hello!" said Panda. "Well, hello there nice to meet you all." said Professor Utonium. "Professor, they're looking for Grizz." said Buttercup. "Oh, yes Grizzly." said Professor Utonium. "What a charming fellow." "You call someone who destroys cities a charming fellow?" asked Nom Nom. "Well everyone makes mistakes, Nom Nom." said Professor Utonium. "The important thing is to learn from it." "Professor, the girls have been telling us that Grizz was here for a few days and went to a park?" asked Panda. "That's correct, Panda, but he left in a hurry before I could give him an antidote." said Professor Utonium. "But since you're here, I'll give the antidote to you." "I already have two antidotes in my bag, Professor." said Panda. "And now you have three." said Professor putting the bottle of antidote in Panda's bag. "Ice Bear thinks it's time to go." said Ice Bear. "Yeah, we need to find Grizz before the angry mob gets him." said Charlie. "There's an angry mob after that sweet, cute teddy bear?" asked Bubbles. "Not on my watch!" "Yeah, let's go kick some angry mob butts!" said Buttercup. "You're superheroes?" asked Clarence. "Yep!" said Blossom. "We fight crime!" "That's what we do!" said Buttercup. "We're the Powerpuff Girls!" said Bubbles. "Cool!" said Sumo. "Let's go!" "Good luck!" said Professor Utonium. As the sixteen friends went inside the teleporter, they were on their way to the park.

It looks like our heroes are heading to the park. Stay tuned for chapter 9 of Grizzilla when Panda and his friends meet the cast of Regular Show!