3. Stay

He sunk his fingers into her body, his thumb circling the small bead over her entrance, pressing down on the nub, and switching between fast and slow circular motions. Her eyes closed, and a chocked moan fell from her lips at how amazing it felt, her muscles clenching and unclenching as she tried to keep up with the sensations. Her hips rocked, her hands moving to clutch his arm as her moans began to turn into low cries, her head moving left and right as her hypersensitive body coiled tighter and tighter, fighting release, yet riding to achieve it.

"Oh God please! - Please don't stop-" She tried to formulate her sentence, her eyes hooded as her breasts pressed out, her back arching up. He took advantage. Leaning forward to catch one of the nubs in his mouth, lathing the flesh with his tongue. Her hands gripped his hair, her breath becoming erratic as her release came closer and closer. He released the nipple, leaning down with his other hand and paying attention to the small nub on the top. He lifted the flap of soft skin, finding a tiny bead under it, and heard Bella gasp as the cold air caught it, her eyes catching his, a look of confusion over her features.

"W-What are y-" Her voice cut off into a soundless scream, her head falling back as he dragged his tongue over the uncovered nub, feeling the liquid gush from her body and onto his hands and chin. She released a sob as she rocked her hips, circling them on his fingers. "Please." her voice sounded so weak; as she lifted one leg over his shoulder and pulled closer. He grinned, dark eyes glimmering wickedly as he dragged his tongue over the nub one last time, adding two more fingers. Her muscles clenched down, locking his hand in place, and tightening around the three digits. Her eyes opened wide as she arched off the bed, Soft moans falling from her lips, "Yes... yes... yes..." Over and over again, she repeated, wishing it would never stop.

He watched her with a dazed expression, watching as she collapsed boneless to the sheets, an arm over her face as she caught her breath. He didn't move, until she lifted her arm, her warm eyes dark, and despite her release, still filled with want. She lifted her knees again, squirming on the sheets innocently while she stared at him. He growled, she reminded him of a cat in heat, squirming and mewling, so adoringly innocent with their soft skins and innocent eyes. But as soon as their need struck them, they became unquenchable, taunting and rubbing against him until he gave in. He leaned down, smiling when her hands threaded around his neck, allowing himself to be pulled down into a kiss. Her legs hooked around his waist, and he pulled her up so she was sitting neatly over his lap. She leaned down, their lips connecting. Her tongue dragged over his bottom lip, and he groaned at the softness, the outright bluntness of the action, his own tongue leaving his mouth and weaving with hers. Suddenly the phone rang a dull ringing in the background. It was his cell-phone. He snarled, picking it from the floor next to them, his other hand keeping Bella in place, couldn't have her getting up, not when her entrance was so achingly close to his straining need. It was Alice. He sighed, flicking the device open, and placing it against his ear.

"Emmett McCartney Cullen, What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" Alice exclaimed angrily from the other side of the line, he smirked, watching as Bella gazed curiously along each line of his body, her hands tracing each muscle and ridge. She looked so innocent, blushing as she looked down at the appendage between his legs, a pink blush covering her cheeks.

"You saw." He said, stating the obvious. "Have you told Rosalie and Edward?" He was amazed when his words didn't deter Bella's curiosity, her explorations oblivious to their conversation. Alice snarled at the other end.

"No! I've managed to hide it, but Emmett, stop this, she isn-" The phone snapped shut, and he watched shocked as she took it from his hands, throwing it across the room where it clattered to the ground, the screen flickering before going black. She looked at him, leaning in close.