Chapter 2

Popular demand has persuaded me to add another chapter! Hope you enjoy!!

Danny flew to Fenton Works, confident that the person who made the ring of fire was following him. He phased through his window with his daughter in his arms and awkwardly managed to open it for the person he knew was going to climb into his room. Sure enough, a minute after he set Danielle down on his bed he heard a thump of feet and looked over to find his friend, Fire Wolf, dusting herself off.
She glared at him in annoyance with piercing silver eyes, but didn't say anything as she walked over to Dani.
Fire Wolf was and is the result of the GIW's experimenting. She had fur the color of a roaring flame that she could change to jet black when hunting. She had gold claws and red hair he suspected was cut with her claws. The wolf girl had a tail, wolf ears, and paws for feet. She wore a leather jacket and leggings that stopped just above her knees.
The wolf girl looked at Dani's wounds and frowned before starting to heal and wrap them. Danny didn't know why, but Fire always wrapped the wounds after she healed them. When he asked why she had always said that it was a safety thing. Something about the body not always excepting her power.
The wolf hybrid sighed before standing up from her kneeling position and turning to the Ghost boy.
"Explanation. Now. No games." The flame at the end of her tail flicked, showing her irritation.
Danny snorted, "You didn't have to come."
Fire growled, "Yes I did; you know I did."
Danny sighed, "I heard her scream-"
Fire snorted, "So did I, that's why I got there faster than normal."
"Anyway, I heard her scream. Then, I heard her yell Daddy so I kinda..."
"Snapped." The wolf girl finished. He nodded and that elected a groan from Fire.
"People are going to come looking for me now." She banged her head against the nearest wall.
The front door opened and Danny instinctively changed back into his human form. Fire groaned again before walking over to Dani and turning them both invisible.
Danny listened intently to the foot steps, but instead of coming upstairs they went into the kitchen and the basement door slammed shut.
Both Danny and Fire let out sighs of relief. The wolf girl let go of the invisibility and nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard Dani groan.
"Haha, did she scare you mutt?" Danny asked, chuckling at Fire's reaction.
She rolled her eyes, "I was preparing to jump out the window a second ago and also trying to figure out a way to comfortably seat the princess on my back while doing so, so that we could get to my house. Yes, after that I'm a little jumpy."
Dani groggily opened her eyes, but jumped a bit when she saw Fire.
The wolf girl sighed, "Hello to you too." The ghost girl relaxed when the wolf hybrid huffed and crossed her arms.
"Hey Dani, you okay?" Danny asked.
The 12 year old looked at Danny and said, "I am now." Then she carefully got up off the bed and hugged the older halfa.
"Thanks for saving me Dad, I mean Danny." Fire rolled her eyes again and shifted on the bed so that her back was up against the headboard.
He looked at her position and raised a brow, "Really?"
Dani turned around to see what Danny was looking at and smirked. The girl jumped on the bed and curled up next to Fire using her stomach as a pillow. The wolf girl's eyes were wide in shock before she smiled at the girl and pet her hair.
"Danny I think you lost this one." Fire said smugly.
Danny huffed in fake annoyance before joining the girls. He lied down next to Dani and the two older halfas watched as she slept.
"You heard the slip up right?" Fire asked quietly.
Danny nodded, "I think she's scared I'll turn her down."
"Hey, I would be too. Hell, I was scared that you wouldn't accept that my obsession is to protect you and the people you care about most." Danny sighed, "We'll talk more about this when she wakes up." Fire nodded in agreement before shifting so that she was laying down on the bed and curled around Dani while pulling Danny closer. After Fire extinguished her flames the two teens fell asleep. Little did they know that Dani was awake the whole time.

AN. Please don't hate me!!! There will be another chapter soon I promise!!!!! That's a wrap!!