U N

MAX

Across the street there was a girl, I grew up with but never talked to her.
She was different in her own way, tight jeans, a lose band T-shirt and wore boots or converse.

She was very smart and had a short temper.

Her name was Anastasia and She was beautiful and hot.

My parents were very good friends with hers. They often would come over and we'd had dinner, she would always sit next to me and would grab my hand holding it, placing it in her lap, and would run her fingers at my knuckles. Not that I mind. All night, as we talked and laughed. I didn't mind at all but it hurted a lot that she would never talk to me.

Even when I flirt with every female population, she's the one that most hurt me the most.

Until one night, my parents and hers were talking in the living room as she pulled me and lead me upstairs, as the echo's of their laugher died down, we went into my room.

She pushed me in, closed the door, locking it. I stayed standing in the middle of my room, Wondering what was that all about.

We started at each other for a moment. Before I know it, her lips were touching mine. I was shocked but I closed my eyes slowly, placing a hand on her waist and the other on her hair.

Pulling her close to me.

Flavoring her.

Desiring her.

Wanting her.

My heart was beating so fast, so was hers.

Her breast into my chest. Her tongue swirling around mine. Her fingers into my hair, tucking it.

She moaned, a soft moan, that made me want to make her moan louder.

I don't know how long it was but we pulled away when her parents called her down to leave.

My breathe was shallow. I stared into her eyes. Her face. Her lips. They were swollen.

She pulled me into one more kiss and unlocking the door and walking away.

Just like that she was gone.

*******

Thats max on top, he's hot anyway,

I hoped you liked it.