Q U A T R E

MAX

Drying my hair with a towel, passing straight to my closet to  get ready.

Honestly I don't know what to wear. What color does she like anyway?

Well, would you look at that I'm trying to get handsome to impress a girl. 

I scoff, yeah right. I looked and got black jeans, a black v-neck shirt, black ankle boots and cologne to smell good. Wouldn't want to smell bad, right? Right.

During lunch, at school all I could think of is her. Her lips. Her ass, that those jeans cup very well and those long legs, that I could not wait to have warped around my waist.

Gosh, I sound like a perv.

I laid on the side of my bed waiting until the  Cobain family came. Yes I know Cobain, like thy 'Kurt cobain'. But there not related to him.

I heard door from downstairs ring. Which made my sit up, I can't help feel excited. Tapping my feet to the ground. Soon heard voices. she's here!

I layer down on my bed again closing my eyes.  I can hear someone coming up the stairs and a lightly tap on my door and only to be open without my permission.

I opened one eye and turning my head to the right and There she was looking beautiful without even trying. Wearing black. Her blonde hair was wild, messy. Her lips rosy.

"Hi" She said. " You wanted me after dinner but they told me to come upstairs and wait until they call us down, so...how are you?"

I wanted to laugh at how nervous she was but I keep a straight face.

I stood up from my position, walk to her slowly. Pushing her to the wall. My arms on the side of her head. My lips hovers hers. I brush over them. I can feel her breath quickens.  My lips pass down to her exposed neck kissing it  gently.

Bitting slightly, hearing her give a low moan. Leading a hand to her waist and pulling her close and squeezing her lightly and the other to her ass squeezing it.
She moan louder.

My lips went to find her lips brushing them, pulling awaya and opening my eyes and looking deeply at her.

"I don't like to be teased sweetheart." And kissed her roughly, bitting her lips, pulling them as she moans.
Her hands roamed on my chest to my neck and pulling my hair, making me groan, and placing a hand down to her ass squeezing it hard.

My lips left hers, both hands goes to her thighs making her jump, she could wrap her legs on my waist.

Her hair was covering her neck, with my hand I pushed it over her shoulders.

My lips attack her neck.

Bitting.

Nipping.

Kissing.

Moving her shirt away move for me to bite. To suck.

I jumped at the loud voice.

"KIDS DINNER IS READY, COME DOWN!" My mother hollered making me pull away.  I looked at her neck, having pride on the work I've done.

Letting her down, seeing her eyelids closed, chest rising, lips rosie red.
She looked beautiful.

She finally opened then and looking up at me. "Woah."

"Fix your self, we're having dinner now." I said, in a swift placing a  hand to her hair pulling her towards me, bumping her chest at mine. Kissing her passionately.

Letting her go." We still have unfinished business, now lets go I'm starving." Saying this while my hand pulled her shirt to cover the hickeys and her hair as well.

Grabbing her hand and leading her downstairs.

When we reached downstairs, my parents;  along with hers. Were already in there seats.

"What took you so long?" My mother asked narrowing her eyes at us.

I let go of Anastasia hand and going to my seat. Clearing me throat. " when you guys called down, she Needed to use the bathroom and I let her use mine and I decided to wait for her. It's that right Ana?"

I looked at my left, where she'd sitting. Smiling innocently.

I could she her lips twitch. She nods "yeah."

The rest of the night, our parents were chatting away. She however, instead of holding my hand, she placed a her hand in my thigh. Rubbing her hand up and down.

Sneaky naughty girl. I'll get you back.

She glance at me, and so did i.