Chapter 1

Evan was walking through the mall probably to Victoria secret or some place to get panties and clothes. He was considered the most beautiful/Handsome Omega and anyone even females and males would do anything to get with him. He wore a black long sleeved shirt and high waisted white skirt and black boot heels. He ran a hand through his Mohawk styled hair and hummed as his chocolate brown eyes that held some what innocence scanned the mall. He decided maybe to head to Victoria secret first that is until he felt something thick and slimy run down his leg. He noticed as his eyes widened and he quickly sped walked to the Omega's bathroom. Putting a pad on he walked back out and huffed already knowing what that meant. He was close or on heat but of course his temptations never happened on the first day. Arriving at. Victoria secret he looked for panties.

•Jonathan's POV•
I was walking through the mall looking for my group of friends as always. I smelled a sent I knew all too well and smirked as I licked my lips my tongue piercing showing (Dom delirious with tongue piercing and tattoos is always daddy tbh). I wore a black shirt and a blue hoodie that was unzipped. My unkept/Messy brown fluff ball I call hair was kept under my hoodie (yes i picture delirious to have fluffy hair in here it's a story calm those tits). My hands in my black jeans as my converse squeaked against the tile floor as I followed the smell. Soon arriving at Victoria's Secret I saw my doll "Oh Evy bear~" I called as he turned around "o-oh hey Jonathan.." He muttered and blushed a little as I smirked "what are you doing Doll?~" he looked away and back at the panties "looking for..Undergarments" I licked my lips again as I was looking him up and down. The outfit complimented his curves and the skirt brought out his Thick bubble butt. I grabbed his Ass as he Squeaked "r-really?!" He huffed blushing as he grabbed a couple of pairs of Panties and went to the checkout. A female who had back length black hair and dark brown eyes smiled at both "Hey Del!" She said happily as Jonathan grinned "Heeeeey Candy" (yes I put my internet persona in here) Jonathan looked her up and down. She had chocolate skin (dark skin I call it chocolate) that was a little bit light. Her hair was in a ponytail as aviators sat on top of her head. She had a cow lick that was kinda in the shape of a heart as she boredly leaned against the counter. Evan glanced at the woman "Oh Candy it's great to see you!" He said smiling kindly as Candy glanced at Evan. She was 5"5 or 5"4 or 5"3 she didn't know her height. Smiling the female responded "Hey Evan I see your going shopping~" she said winking at him. It was funny cause the first time we met her she seemed to like Evan in which I got jealous at but turns out she's like really oblivious and likes girls. My sister and Evans sister Actually likes her but her being oblivious doesn't mind them and thinks of them as friends.

 My sister and Evans sister Actually likes her but her being oblivious doesn't mind them and thinks of them as friends

I had met Vanessa and she's pretty nice and sweet but she's totally different from Evan who's a angel and pure. My sister likes hanging out with Vanessa and all but she'd rather just have Candy. Both are Alpha females while Candy is a Omega and now omegas are becoming pretty rare. Candy brushed a strained of hair behind her ear and hummed in delight "so will that be all?" Evan nodded as he payed and got his stuff out in a bag. Soon Evan spoke up again "oh yeah Vanessa is hosting a party and she invited you" he said as Candy perked up "a party? Finally man I haven't had fun in ages" she whined and pouted "well tell her I'll be coming but she better come her ass here and help me pick out something to wear" then turned to Jon "your sister too~" she smiled "when's the party anyways?" Evan racked his mind and finally remembered "ah it's 3 days from now so Saturday" Rain gasped "SATURDAY?!" she almost tripped back "well damn tell both your sisters to meet me here tomorrow" she huffed and Evan and I chuckled and nodded "alright nice seeing you again" I said as Candy nodded "yeah see you soon!" We left the Omega as Evan looked at Me "so why are you at the mall?" I remembered "the gang wanna join?" Evan nodded and we walked to the group that was in the food court.

•no ones POV•
The gang were talking while sitting at a table till Mini or As we know Craig sniffed "I smell something Delicious~" he muttered as he looked at the direction seeing Evan and Jonathan. He scowled at the sight of them together yet smiled nonetheless "Hey Evan..Jonathan." Jonathan chuckled "hey Mini" Evan said smiling kindly as he sat next to the boy. Jonathan sat next to Marcel who smiled at Evan. Lui was the next and spoke in his Kid voice "Hey Vanoss!" Marcel also said a small Hello as well as the rest. Jonathan looked around "how about we all get McDonald's?" They agreed as Evan stood up "you guys know what I want right? Sorry I just gotta go to the bathroom" the Guys nodded and he walked away to change his pad. Brian spoke up "so..Jonathan..when are you gonna take his Virginty?" Everyone wasn't Virgins except him anyways and they could tell he was in heat well if your a Alpha that is and it wasn't hard to tell that Jonathan liked Evan. Tyler spoke up "yeah dude" they all nodded and Mini spoke up "well it's clear that he's in heat" marcel scoffed "I'll be getting the food I suppose"

•time skip•
Evan came out as he sat back down noticing the food and grabbed his stuff and began to eat. The gang talked but they were all looking at Evan and Jonathan . It was easy to tell that Jonathan wanted to dominant him anyways. Soon the sun set and the mall was closing as Evan got up "I should go home my sister will probably be worried..nice talking to you guys see you at the party Saturday!" They all nodded and saw him grab the bag and leave and oh how badly Jon wanted him to scream his names and whither with submission.