chapter 9

Chapter is dedicated to someone special in my wattpad heart DeliriouslyFair the very first supporter for my h20vanoss book and I will personal fight anyone who dares harm them so ye I support fairr-Alex

Evans pov

After that bathroom scene me and Jonathan decided to go out but by out we mean hang with our friends. Everyone decided to meet up and go to Tyler's house to play Mario kart 8.

Arriving at Tyler's house we knocked on the door "hey Dudes! " I grinned and waved as we walked in and went to the living room sitting down. Already Marcel was raging over the fact Scotty was beating him "Wow Marcel ya mad? " he groaned yelling "FUCK YOU SCOTTY! " Tyler had sat down chuckling when Jonathan began talking.

"So Tyler is Craig getting better? " i had almost totally forgot He got into a car crash. Honestly I was worried for him especially wildcat seeming as they started to get attached "uh yeah.. Still isn't released but he's getting better! " he went to look at the screen "ok my turns fucktards! " he took the remote from a raging Marcel and began playing.

I just watched laying my head on Jonathan's shoulder. I hope Craig is getting better and would come from the hospital soon. My thoughts began to shift from the sex scenes of me and Del that replayed. Hosntly I wondered if he liked me or not.

Perhaps he did then maybe just maybe I could have a happy ending with him no?

And that's it I now give up on this story

Thanks for all the love and support you gave and it to me by the looks of it was like my best story on this account? Even though it's shitty and basically my first h20vanoss. I'm gonna continue Aslyum which is a minicat and h20vanoss story so like check it out if you haven't? But anyways thanks for this long journey of a year or something and I'm totally probably gonna make another h20vanoss book suprisngly! -Alex