tree

YOUR POV

I still don't know what the hell i'm gonna do. I dont have the money for a plane ticket. No shelter, food, anything! Im pretty much homeless. I asked for directions to the nearest airport and walked to there. My feet are hurting and i'm starving. Being "dead" for a while can get you fucking hungry...and fucking stinky! Man, i really need that shower

I asked some people for money or even a phone call but most just ignored me. Damn. Society.

BIG ROB'S POV
(a/n: i think he should have more of a role in 5H fanfics tbh)

I was about to pick up Ally from the airport and travel back with her to Miami.
"Thanks man" i told the driver as i got out of the car

I saw Ally order from a salad bar and decided to scare her.
I snuck up behind her and screamed her name and started fangirling over her.
"Oh my gosh big rob you scared me!" She slapped my arm
"Hey watch it. This arm is valuable." I told her protecting it (a/n: only people who watched yolanda would understand XD)

She rolled her eyes at me and i snapped my fingers sassily.
"Come on. Do you want to wait for departure or meet the fa-" i didn't even have to finish my question because she was already taking pictures with the fans.
Typical ally.

I stood by here at all times. I got bored. I took some photos of ally and her fans once in a while but other than that i sometimes just doze off.
We got closer to the window and I looked down at all the pedestrians. Since we are at the top level they all look like ants. Ha they don't call me big rob for nothin!

I chuckled in my head and it immediantly died down once I saw a girl that looks just like y/n walk around, asking people whatever shes asking. I squinted to see if it's really her.

"Big rob, you coming?" Ally asked as she was done meeting all tof the fans that came.
"Uh yeah" i followed her but looked outside just to take another peek of "y/n"

I don't know. I guess it could've been someone else since i'm looking from a far distance. And shes...dead too so i guess its just my mind imagining y/n all the time since I'm used to babysitting her all day.

Ally and I sat and waited. We start to enter the plane in 2 hours so we have a lot of time left. She was listening to music while looking at Chicago's cool city view while i was eating my burrito i got from taco bell.

Ally was looking very closely at the window and i stared at her weirdly with the burrito in my mouth.
"Um m'am. You ok?" I asked her
"Does-does that look like y/n to you?" She asked shakily
I drop my burrito and quickly look out the window to see the same girl i saw when we were meeting the fans.

"Woah im not crazy." I whispered to myself out loud
"I mean...it can't be her right? Thats impossible" she scoffed still shocked

"I mean it does really look like her" i pointed out
"Yeah.."
We looked at each other in silence then started shouting "Y/N!!" Out the window even though she can't hear us and we're making a fool out of ourselves

"We have to go down there!" She told me panicking
"Im sorry ally. We already went through security and they wont allow us to go back" i told her looking down
She sighed and we continued to watch the girl wander around helpless and confused.

"Wait if that was y/n then why is she in chicago? How is she alive?" I asked
Reality also hit her like a brick too

"Your right. Your right! That can't possibly be y/n!" Ally said but i know she still believes thats her.
"Hey look she got a phone from someone. We'll be on our phones and if any update comes out of her then we'll know if thats her or not" i told her