eleven

YOUR POV

Once the facetime with Camila ended I sprinted to the apple store, not even caring that I could easily drive there since Tim lend his car to me to explore Chicago. I'm extremely grateful for everything that Tim has done for me but he has to understand that I need- no. I HAVE to get to Camila.

Once I got there and explained everything to Tim, he got me plane tickets that leave in 5 hours.

"thanks for everything Tim. I owe you a big one." I gave him a bone crushing hug

"ok ok kiddo. Now go rescue your girlfriend and tell Dinah I said hi'' He gave me a smile and I returned it. Quickly, I packed up my belongings which wasn't that much. Just a few clothes and sovenirs. I ruffled Hazel's furr as a goodbye and headed to the airport.

SKIP ALL THAT AIRPORT STUFF. IN FLORIDA NOW.

I took a long inhale and exhale as I'm finally home, but that didn't last long. My first priority is to save Camila.

Suddenly I got a phone call from an unkown number. Me being a curious idiot, I answered.

"Hello?''

"y/n? Oh my god the rumors were true! You are alive!" A woman squealed. I heard that voice before.. Angela!

"Angela? Oh you don't know how nice it is to talk to you! How are you? How are Charlie and Violet? Can I talk to them?" It was silent after that but then she began speaking again

"why talk to them when you can meet them? I'll send you the adress. " I felt her smirking at the end of the line but I chose to ignore it.

"ok! can't wait to meet you guys!"

"see you so- NO Y/N DON'T-" the call ended with someone cutting her off. I didn't know who but I didn't care also. I needed Angela's help with my plan to save Camila.

CAMILA'S POV

I see her smirking through my blurry, teary eyes. I can't believe she can just play my girl like that. It got me so pissed that I had to say something.

Dinah didn't hear anything as she was asleep. Although she managed to get some while sitting on a chair, I haven't slept in 3 days in case y/n ever comes.

Angela slowly turned around and faced me. She gave me a death glare but quickly hid it with an evil smirk.

She walked towards me, never leaving eye contact while I tried to stay confident and act like I'm not scared of her when I practically peed myself once she made eye contact with me.

Once her nose was only a centimeter away, she whispered in my ear..

''strike one'' she whispered with venom in her voice.

I sat frozen, forgetting what happens when it's the first strike. I panicked inside once I saw the she devil grab something from a closet.

A belt.

shit.

"Dinah. DINAH! HELP ME!!" I tried waking Dinah up but she's a deep sleeper and would only wake up if she is being physically attack but I'm tied up so I couldn't even tap her.

I started crying uncontrollably as she got closer with the abuse machine.

She lifted the belt, about to wip me while I was closing my eyes, bracing for the pain until the door opened.

Angela let out a frusterated groan but the room was silent until we saw who it was.

I let out a gasp while Angela stood there looking guilty as fuck as she was gripping the belt and was facing me.