Twelve

A/N: I absolutely hate the thought of fifth harmony splitting up, but I am really happy for my baby for doing what she knows that will make her happy. I'm still a hardcore harmonizer no matter what happens so I decided to continue my stories. Just because i am dying inside, but I shouldn't disappoint anyone who actually wants to read this shit. SO HERE'S AN UPDATE! finally, right? ALSO IT'S SUPER SHORT SO..SORRY.

CAMILA'S POV

Everything happened so fast. I don't even know what happened.

ok, ok, so I remember being tied up..

shawn kissed me..ew.

bullet..

OH SHIT SOMEONE GOT SHOT!

Ok who was there now?

There was that bitch Angela..

Dinah was tied up too..

then Y/n showed up...

Y/N!

I frantically looked around but was hit with pain in my head which made me dizzy and lay back down. After feeling a bit recovered from that horrible state, i looked to my right.

a sleeping Dinah. She has tear stains on her cheeks and bags under her eyes. I probably look worse though.

I carefully look to my left.

Y/n! I tried examining her while layed down flat. She was sleeping. Well at least I hope she is. Nothing looks out of place execpt that bruise she got from Shawn on her cheek. Still beautiful.

That fucktard. How can Shawn do that to her? Do that to me? I swear when I see him I'm gonna-

I got cut off of my thoughts when the door opened with a doctor and his clipboard. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep. I heard mumbling and Dinah's voice but I could only make out a few words.

"blah blah blah..sleep...blah blah blah..chest..blah blah blah..bullet..blah blah blah..coma." I shot my eyes open when I heard the word coma.

 Is Y/n in one? Was she the one that got shot? Was I the one who got shot?

I moved each body part carefully to see if I feel any pain from them. Nothing.

Y/n didn't get shot because I saw no cast or anything on her.

Who got shot?

I tried to speak but nothing came out. My throat was dry and I needed water. I managed to make a noise that sounded like a donkey but it got Dinah's attention.

"WALZ! I'm so glad your awake and ok" Dinah gripped on my hand and let a tear down.

I gave her a small smile. "...w-what..'' I hoarsed out

She gave me a look that she understood I meant 'what happened'

"well when we were in that room Angela was going to shoot y/n. You ran and tried to get in front of her but the trigger was pulled and ALLY got shot. Turns out Angela sent some guards to get one of our friends when we didn't even get our second strike. I know right, such bullshit. Anyways, Y/n saw who got shot and got pissed. She beat up Angela but got smacked with the gun on her cheek. Shawn started kicking her until she passed out. Y/n 's dad came and yelled at Angela and his guards for what happened and got so mad that he threw you to he floor and made you hit your head on the concrete and made you pass out too. I called the police with y/n dad's phone and we were sent to the hospital while her dad, Angela, and all the guards were arrested." Dinah explained the chaotic event.

I let out my tension out and exhaled while I process all of this.

I finally spoke out. "..ally"

"ally is in a coma right now. She was shot on her chest. Normani and Lauren are in her room right now. They were here for a few but went out to let y'all rest." dinah said

"As for y/n, she broke a rib, but shawn broke more because I gave that bitch a poly beat down while everyone slept." she smirked, proud of her violent actions.

I smiled. I looked over to y/n. Everything might be ok again. Now that I have y/n back in my life, I'm never gonna let her out of it.