Forget You | c.h

Background: I find myself always getting a momentary burst of inspiration through songs, and 'Amnesia' by 5 Seconds Of Summer was the one for this story/fan fic. When songs inspire me, I find myself wanting to create an entire story based on the lyrics of the song. Unfortunately, those bursts of musical writing inspiration don't ever last very long for me... hence the long line of incomplete stories. This story unfortunately only made it to the Prologue. It was posted (or last edited) on July 01, 2014. It stood at 111 reads, 1 vote, and 1 comment. Thank you to my friends who had faith that this story would be a great one. It's sad that I lost the inspiration for it the morning after posting it.

-

Prologue.

"Cal, where are we going?" She asked me, her happy smile bursted with anticipation as I led her to my car.

"Just come with me." I told her, starting the car and driving off.

Today was our 9 month anniversary. It was a beautiful night, thankfully. Millions of stars filled the dark night perfectly. This night was going to be perfect; I was going to make sure of that. After driving and coming to a stop about a block away from where we were supposed to be, I got out of the car and opened the door for her.

"Can you tell me where we're going now?" She asked again.

"Nope." I answered, grinning wide. "Close your eyes, babe." I insisted. She rolled her eyes playfully, but obliged. I intertwined my fingers with hers, walking down the empty street until we reached the park. We walked further out onto the green grass until I came to a stop. "Okay, open your eyes, love." I told her, and the way her eyes lit up when she opened them, reminded me about yet another reason why I loved this girl with all of my heart.

"Calum..." She said, speechless. "This is so beautiful." She smiles brightly and I could see from the way her eyes glistened in the moonlight that she was on the verge of tears. I had set up a picnic blanket neatly on the ground, with small candles scattered on the grass around it.

"Come." I tell her, gently grabbing her hand and leading her over to the blanket. There were rose petals sprinkled all over the plush cover. We sit down in the middle of the blanket, the candles surrounding us, isolated us... brought us away from the outside world to a place where it was just me, and the love of my life... and it's time she knows how much I do care about her.

"This is so pretty Cal." She smiles, looking around. Thank god for Ashton... He helped me out to make sure everything looked perfect and romantic.

I take a deep breath, "I love you... so much Skyler." I say softly, looking into her beautiful green eyes as they glowed from the candle lights surrounding us.

She smiles wider, "I love you too Cal." She chuckles. "You didn't have to do all of this by the way-" She starts but I cut her off.

"No, I wanted too." I say, reaching into the pocket of my jeans, pulling out a folded up piece of notebook paper that I had ripped out of my notebook..

"What's that?" She asks.

"I uh- I couldn't sleep last night... "I chuckle to myself. "I was too nervous for tonight, to be honest." I say, scratching the back of my neck..

"Aww." She teases. "You didn't need to be nervous babe." She adds.

"Well, I know I wanted to tell you something... well, show you." I say, unfolding the paper I had scribbled on. "I wrote you this... It's pretty much a big list of reasons why I love you, and why you are my only love." I tell her and she blushes as her small hands grab onto the paper. I lay down on top of the cover, staring up at the stars and Sky does the same, lying next to me. I turn my head slightly to see her beautiful eyes scanning down the paper. I smile to myself, looking back up at the stars as I allowed her to read the words I wrote for her.

After a few minutes, Sky hadn't said a word. "Sky?" I ask, turning my head to look at her and when I did... She wasn't there. It was like she had vanished; Right into thin air. Where had she gone? I would have noticed if she had left. I blink a few times, and each time I did, everything started to disappear; the candles, the flower petals, and the blanket. Now, it was just me, staring up at the stars with no Skyler... no love of my life by my side.

She was gone.

"Calum! Get your ass up! We're gonna be late!" A voice breaks me through my dream, and into reality.

(The Story Will Be Coming Soon c; )

-

(Yeah, no it's not, Victoria *cries*)