He surprises you(cashton)

Calum(14)
You were sitting maths class waiting for it to get over but your teacher just kept talking, and talking. "Remember students, this assignment is worth 40% of your grade, so please try you hardest." That's all you heard until the bell rang. You were so ready to get out of the hell hole called school. You grabbed all your stuff and went out to the parking lot to find you mom, but instead of seeing your mom you saw
Calum. Calum saw you and ran up to you, picked you up and hugged you." Y/n I've miss you so much"
"Cal I can't believe your home, I didn't think you were gonna be home for another month, I miss you!"
"The tour got cut short, so hear I am."
All the sudden you heard a honk and realized that you guys were in the middle of the parking lot. "Sorry" you yell.
"Y/n lets go get home and order pizza and watch movies, mom and dad are gone for the week so let's have a party," you looked shocked. "Really Calum!"
"No y/n I was kidding!" You to made your way home and ate pizza and watched movies for the hole weekend. Let's just say you didn't do so good.

Ashton(7)
You were at your friends house to have a play date with her, it was about 6:00 when your mom picked you up from y/f/n and drove to the house. You ran through the door because you smelt chicken nuggets, your favorite you mom gave you some and told you, you could eat in your room tonight you were very excited about that you ran to your room, opened the door, and saw someone you weren't expecting to see for a few more months. You ran into Ashton's arms and hugged him. "Hi, Ash, I missed you I don't think you were gonna be home for a few months!"
"I'm happy to see you to y/n, we have a two week hiatus (I'm trash, I'm sorry I had to lol) so I came to visit you we can do what ever you want to do"
You spent the rest if the day cuddling, and just having good ol' Brother, Sister time, and you couldn't be happier

Hey, thought I'd update with a longer preference yay!! It's not that good but whatevzz

Love you,
Mya 💚 💛