He meets one of your Youtube friend (Malum)

Michael: CrankthatFrank
Your 19
Your friend Frank was on his way to your house to film a couple collab for your collab month. Frank arrived and you both decided to reading fucked up fanfiction for his video and and for your reading fucked up Instagram comments. You had finished Frank's video. You were about half through yours reading a comment from Luke's Instagram, all the sudden Michael burst through the door. "Michael what the fuck!" You say yelling. "I just wanted to come say hi!" He said "Well, come say hi!" "Oh and hey this is Frank, Frank my brother Michael!" "So guys Michael came by to say hello!"
"Hey guys what's up, ok good to know, I'm gonna go now bye, nice to meet you Frank i love your videos your awesome, peace out byeeeeeee!" Michael says and waiting till your finished. "So, Michael what's up!" You said to him, while getting a bottle of water for you and Frank. "Nothing I saw Frank's tweet that he was filming with you and I wanted to meet him so here I am."
"Omg thank you, Michael it a pleasure to meet you!" Frank said
"Thanks Frank I love your videos, especially your reading Fucked up Fanfiction your so damn hilarious!"
You, Michael, and Frank hung out for the rest of the night and Michael and Frank filmed a video for his channel and Michael couldn't have been more excited!

Calum; Shane Dawson
Your 21

You were heading over to Shane's house to help film a video for his channel. "Hey Shane, what's up?" You ask enthusiastically. "Hey, y/n nothing much, and thank you for helping me!"
"Oh, no problem!" You were done helping him film and you both decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory. Calum texted you and asked if you wanted to go to dinner you told him you were at the Cheesscake and to come by, you asked Shane if it's ok, which he gladly told you he could. You saw Calum walk into the restaurant, you waved him over. He came over greeted you both, "hey y/n what's up, hey your Shane  right?" He asked nicely. "Yeah that's me, wait you look familiar, aren't you in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer?"
"Yeah, I am, I saw your video of you reacting to me and the band it was hilarious!" Calum said excitedly.
"Oh my god, really thank you so much!, oh and sorry for calling you mall boy."
"Oh, no worries it was honor to be noticed by such YouTube royalty!"
"My god, I've never been called YouTube royalty, I love it!"
You,Shane,and Calum had a great night and Calum and Shane both were best friends.

I thought I would make a malum version of this one and I had to you Shane I've been want to do that and I'm obsessed with CrankthatFrank rn

Bye loves xx
Mya 💚 💛