Big hulk men

I feel myself being squished in between two heavy objects and groan, I try to reposition myself and go back to sleep but then I remember what happened last night.

Slowly I open my eyes and peek out, my vision a little blurry from being out of it for so long. It must've only been a few hours since I blacked out since the sky was slowly become lighter, and you could hear birds chirping away happily.

Well at least the birds are happy. Wait, what if I turned into a bird! I could could just fly away and poop on anybody's head without being caught because I'm  just a teeny-weeny innocent baby bird.

I shake my head slightly getting rid of my thoughts, suddenly becoming aware of the fact that those two heavy objects are in fact men, bulky hulk-like men who could probably snap me in half like a twig.

There are two more men in front, I assume the guy that drugged me is the guy driving and the one in charge. There are two men behind us snoring away, seeing as this is a huge family van type thing for long car drives for the holidays. I wonder if people in other cars thought we're a family going on holiday, Spain sounds like a nice place to go.

Lounging by the pool, eating strawberries and drinking ice cold lemonade. Hot guys all around, damn that's the life, if only I was rich.. And not being kidnapped by six grown men.

Then it hit me, I'm in a car with six hulk-men who drugged me up and kidnapped me.

And I'm still hungry, that chipotle was good though.

Mmmm chipotle.

Cue the big ass growl that comes from my stomach.

I poke the man on my left who had a somewhat nice looking face and whisper," Excuse me sir, do you happen to have any food on you?"

He grunts and looks at me through the corner of his eye and turns away. Okay then, who pissed in his cereal this morning.

I give up and turn to the guy on who kidnapped me, who was driving the car and taking me to who knows where.

"Psst, big hulk man," I whisper, but not quietly enough because suddenly the grouchy man on my left let's out a chuckle but quickly masks it with a cough.

The icy blue eyes turn to me and look me up and down with a scrutinising gaze while I squirm uncomfortably in my seat, "Yes princess?"

"Princess?"

"Yup."

"Why princess?"

"Cos your a girl and you look like a princess ," he says with a 'duh' look on his face.

"Excuse me! That is rude and sexist," pretty sure it wasn't but oh well ," What if I don't wanna be a princess huh, what then? What if I wanna be a dragon slayer with a cool knife sword thingy and a baby unicorn to keep me company, because my family is dead from the civil war caused by two opposing leprechauns who wanted the same pot of gold!" I feel the car slow down and come to a stop but carry on speaking, "Do you know how hard it is, trying to raise a baby unicorn AND slay dragons at the SAME time, cos bitch lemme tell you, it is NOT easy AT ALL! Those fuckers are lethal when you don't feed them everyday, I still have a scar!"  I stop speaking and roll up my arm sleeve and show him a scar I got from when I dressed my cat up like a unicorn, needless to say I ended up in Accident and emergency with a big bite mark that needed stitches. Tears were shed and cats were lost. Farewell Mr. Sinnamon bun, you are missed.

I roll my sleeve back down and look at him, staring at me with an unreadable expression.

"Boom, how does that make you feel now big guy!" I mimic an explosion in his face, making him gulp loudly and look at me in fear and shock.

Suddenly my stomach growls and I sit back down and huff in annoyance, all 12 eyes look at me awaiting my next move.

"Now, who's gonna get momma some food?"

-----------

"Mmm thsh ish sho gud!" I moan with my mouth full of a veggie burger.

Everyone looks at me in awe, as I finish the burger in exactly 1 minute and 21 seconds. The guys who's names I now learnt were timing me on their phones out of pure boredom.

Dan was the  big guy sitting up front next to gang leader ice queen over there, who's name I now found out was Cole. Shame, such good looks and a good name all gone to waste because of a crappy personality.

Steve was on my left and was one of those silent and observant ones, but he  did smile at me when I said hi. Tom was on my right and had a huge scar going down his face that I didn't see at first in the dark, he's the one that grunted at me when I asked for food. Geez, people these days have no manners!

Finally the last two guys who were snoring the whole way through are twins, Ethan and Ty. Ty was timing me and Ethan was simply staring at me in awe, occasionally taking out his phone to take a photo of me. Wierd I know.

"How, wha- how??" Ethan and Ty stutter, while I grin in triumph- holding up my biceps and kissing them proudly.

"There's nothing there babe," Cole smirks from upfront, gesturing towards my biceps.

I gasp, holding my chest and falling back onto Steve dramatically, who sits there awkwardly and fidgets trying to get me off of him. I smack his arm discretely and mutter, "Stop fidgeting, I'm trying to have a moment!"

"Well move your elbow and everything will be fine!" He hisses, I look at my elbow and see its balancing on his Crown Jewels.

I wince and blush slightly and mutter a sorry, looking up and seeing everyone looking at me in amusement.

I clear my throat and look at Cole, narrowing my eyes.

"Your such a dick!" I say to him, wiggling my pointer finger at him.

"I have a dick, wanna see?" He says wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Ew no!"

"You sure?"

"Yes, you little fuckboy who can't get fucked!"

His nostrils flare and I immediately regret saying that as he takes out a long injection thingy from his pocket and reaches towards me.

"Now now I'm sure we can sort this out on a calm and friendly way!"  I mumble nervously angling myself away from him as all the guys look at me sympathetically.

"Sorry babe, it's way past your bedtime!" I feel a pinch and immediately feel nauseous and collapse back onto the seat mumbling, "Actually my bedtime is at ten you dickhead!"

-----------

OMG 10 views after an hour of uploading my first chappie, please leave comments down below of what you think and yh thanks I guess for reading!oh and I randomly found that vid up top and it was so realatable so yep FOOD is LOVE FOOD is LIFE!