Car chase

"Ah my fucking god, ah shit fuck shitty fuck shit shit hahhh," I groan loudly as I carefully manoeuvre myself down the stairs with a wad of toilet roll shoved into my knickers.

"Why are you walking like you just had sex?" Alx says walking out from the kitchen holding a banana.

"Don't even!" I growl, collapsing onto the sofa and curling into a foetal position.

"Aww is someone having their lady pain?" Alx says in a baby voice while stroking my hair.

"By lady pains do you mean painful cramps that basically make me wanna rip out my uterus and shove it down mother nature's throat then yes, yes I do have 'lady pains'," I mutter bitterly.

"Wait, do you have pads or the little things you shove up your hoo hah?" Alx says, standing up and getting his phone out.

"No, and I doubt anyone's gonna get me any seeing as all these assholes like seeing me in pain," I say sadly.

"Never fear for Alx James is here!" and with that Alx ran upstairs and left me half dangling off the sofa, trying to find a good position to lay in.

--------------

"Oh my god it's Savannah!"

"You know her?"

"Yeah I did the karaoke thing with her, she was amazing like damn," I hear a low whistle.

"Wait who's this?" I hear an unknown voice ask.

"Savannah!" I hear Alx say.

"Alx you dimwit, wake her up so she can sort herself out!" Someone says before a weight settles itself on my stomach and crushes my left boob.

"HUH!" I heave,  a guttural sound coming out of my mouth.

"Fuck Alx hit her on the back!" I hear an unfamiliar voice yell.

Suddenly air comes back into my lungs as I splutter out, "Please don't hit me!"

"You sure baby girl?" Alx says mockingly, although I could still see concern on his features.

"Yup," I say reassuringly, suddenly feeling another force hit me from the front as I get up into a standing position.

"Aww Savannah look at you!" I grin as I see Daisy detach herself from me, and turn to the new girl.

"Hi I'm Jamie and your Savannah, you can call me whatever cos I really don't care," A blonde haired girl grins, her perfect pearly white teeth and blue eyes sparkling.

"Ookay then!" I say, turning to Alx, "How do you know where we are, and why are these two girls here?" 

" From the Find my location app and I thought that since their girls they can help you get what you need for your little," Alx says waving his hand in a circular motion towards my lower body, "Issue."

"You have wifi?!" I say, "Wait where are we then?"

"In San Francisco, are you honestly that oblivious that you didn't even notice where your living?" Alx says incredulously.

I fake a laugh and say, "Yeah we literally just moved here, my brother is away for his new job!"

"What and he left you with six single hot as f**k men," Alx retorts, disbelievingly. 

"They have a share in this mansion, so I'm living with them until I can get my own place," I say spurting out lie after lie.

"Damn your lucky!" Daisy exclaims, "Is the cute blonde one single then?" 

"Ty?" I ask.

"Err yeah I think, he got me a drink at the bar just before he completely dissapeared and then I saw him later with you after the karaoke," Daisy says, narrowing her eyes, "If he's yours then-" 

"No, nada, non, he's like an annoying 5 year old brother- you can have him," I say grinning at her.

"Okay enough about hot guys, Savannah I brought you a pad and then we're going to go shopping for some more stuff at Walmart," Jamie says thrusting a pad into my hand and shoving me towards the stairs.

"Your a bloody lifesaver," I yell walking up the stairs, "Pun intended!"

------------------------------

I was sitting in Jamie's car with Alx next to me and Daisy up front with Jamie who was driving, seeing as it was her car.

"So how's life been?" Alx says, looking at me and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Good, since your not there!" I squeal when Alx says 'Bitch you fucking love me!' and then starts tickling me.

"St-op - Plea-se -you-r HURT-ING -M-E!" I yell as my stomach clenches and another cramp comes.

"Alx stop it or no McDonald's on the way back!" Daisy yells.  Alx pouts and glares at me before huffing and looking out the window.

"Drama Queen," I hear Jamie mutter before shaking her head.

------------------------------------

After cruising down all the aisles of Walmart in a modified wheelchair (the trolley) we managed to get 5 packs of pads and two boxes of tampons, one of which were Alx's.

"What, don't judge me!" Alx responded as he picked up the extra tampon box, before huffing again and strutting down to the cash register.

We were now sitting in the car, MacDonald's  boxes and straws littering the car floor and the brown paper bag now filled with Alx's vomit when he ate a little too much.

"Roll down the windows, I can't breathe!" I say, breathing in the air which was a mix of salty fries and stale vomit.

"Sure!" Jamie says, before all the windows rolled down and a gust of fresh clean smelling air filled the car.

"Erm guys," Daisy says in a panicky voice ,"I think someones following us."

"Calm down your just paranoid," I laugh shakily, unconsciously clinging to Alx.

"NUH-UH I AM NOT DYING TODAY BITCHES, STEP ON IT BITCH GO!" Alx yells and suddenly everything turns to chaos.

Jamie screams and increases the speed swerving in and out of the lanes, our screams of terror masking the beeps of horns as drivers try and swerve out of the way.

"SHIT, THEIR STILL THERE! WHAT DO WE DO!" Daisy yells, opening her window and throwing empty bags at the car that was following us.

"Wait, Alx I know you had killer stalking skills back in high school - did you somehow get any of the guys numbers, Cole? Ty? anyone?" I ask trying to keep a little calm.

"I stole Cole and Ethan's number when I saw Ty's phone so yes, yes I do!" Alx yells throwing me his phone and then threw his vomit filled bag back at the creepy car, "BULLS EYE BITCHES!" 

"Thank fucking God Alx!" I yell clicking on Cole's name which was labelled 'Cole the hottie'

"Who's thi-" I cut him off.

"IT'S SAVANNAH, KILL ME LATER BUT BASICALLY WE WENT TO THE STORE TO GET TAMPONS AND SHIT AND NOW THERE'S SOMEONE FOLLOWING US," I turn to the back window and see it's a  shaded out black car, now stained with Alx's vomit, "IT'S A BLACK CAR AND THEY SEEM LIKE TYPICAL RAPIST KILLERS, COLE I DON'T WANNA GET RAPED AND KILLED HELP ME PLEASE!"

"What the fuc-," I hear before I slam forward and everything goes black.

----------------------------------

ya proud, you better be cos this chapter is 1144 words. 

I love all of you for voting and commenting on my previous chapters, Thank you for your support and I will be posting either tomorrow or later in the week.

SPOILER: they all live!