Chapter 3

Jeff stood up and brushed himself off.

"You'll be sorry for that," he growled taking a few steps towards me. Before either of us could lunge at each other, Jack pulled me back.

"Hey Delilah, before you go picking fights with this clown you should meet the rest of the gang," he said. Jeff froze and widened his eyes.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea..." he said but Jack was already pulling me out the door and into the passenger seat of a car as he sat in the back.

"Fine," Jeff groaned, climbing in the drivers seat and starting the car.

"WAIT!" I said before he could drive anywhere.

"OH, WHAT NOW!?" Jeff shouted slamming his hands on the steering wheel.

"Any chance we could make a pit stop?"

"FOR WHAT!?"

"My sister," he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Fine, whatever" and we pulled out of the driveway to go get my sister, Chloe.

"Make a left right here, it's the house at the end of the street," we pulled into the driveway of a small but cozy looking house.

"You gonna go get her or what?" Said Jeff with that attitude of his.

"Gimme a sec!" I snapped at him as I opened the truck door and walked to Chloe's front door.

"Delilah? Is that you?" She asked through the door.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME!?" I shouted as she opened the front door.

"Wh-what happened to you?" She asked staring at me, her eyes widened in fear. I didn't know what she was talking about until I remembered the incident.

"Nothing, I'll tell you later." I said quickly, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the truck.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"I don't know yet, just sit in the back next to Jack." And she did just what I said.

"EYELESS JACK!?!?" She shouted as I sat in the front again. He chuckled.

"Yea love, you must be Chloe." He said in a comforting voice. I could practically hear he fan-girling.

"Wait, then who's driving?"

"I'm Jeff," he said quickly.

"Oh god," I said under my breath. I totally forgot about Jeff.

"Jeff the killer?" She said coldly.

"Yea, how many Jeffs do you know?" I slapped his arm and shot him a look.

"Guys, this is Chloe! But you can just call her Jane," I said, never taking my eyes off Jeff. His expression changed immediately and he held my hand tightly. "She's nice as long as you're nice to her," I said, trying to reassure Jeff, but I don't think it was working.