Chapter 8

Jeff's POV

When we headed home I couldn't keep me eyes off Delilah. Laughing Jack had stole her clothes so she had to walk home in her bikini. She looked so good, her legs were long and lean, her stomach was perfectly flat, she had a tiny waist, and boobs were just...wow! I would have her all to myself when we got back because everyone else was going out to lunch and the fantasies I was having about her were enough to make me want to jump on her right now. But I have to wait, and it wasn't much longer now. We walked in but everyone else jumped in the car.

"YOU SURE YOU GUYS DONT WANNA COME!?!?" Jack shouted out the window. I nodded quickly and closed the front door. Delilah turned around and looked at me strangely.

"You ok?" She asked and I nodded. "Alright well I'm gonna go change, don't hurt yourself." She walked up to her room and closed the door but came out almost instantly in nothing more than one of my t-shirts that fell to her knees. She came and sat next to me on the couch and in an instant I had crashed my lips against hers, and she didn't protest in any way. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I laid back on the couch and ran my fingers through her hair. When I bit her bottom lip she granted my entrance and I explored every inch of her mouth. That's when I made my move. I started to take off her shirt and she lifted her arms in the air to help me until I got it off to reveal her black bra. She instantly tried to cover up but I grabbed her arms and moved them to her sides.

"Stop." I said sternly, and she just looked down. I leaned to her ear and whispered "I told you already, you're beautiful." I kissed her ear and then started to kiss down her neck earning soft moans from her. Just as I had slid off my shirt there was a quiet, worried voice from somewhere else in the room.

"Jeff?! When did you become a vampire?" Sally asked running over to us. Delilah laughed and we sat up and put on our clothes. "Jeff, don't eat Delilah! I like her!" Sally cried throwing her arms around Delilah. When she hugged back I glared at them.

"Aww, what's the matter? Somebody jealous of little Sally?" Delilah teased as she ruffled Sally's hair.

"NO! I just wanted a hug too!" I said while stretching my arms and giving her puppydog eyes. She giggled and fell into my arms as I squeezed her. Sally giggled.

"Delilah and Jeff sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" She sang out until I kissed Delilah lightly on her lips which made Sally scream. "EWWWWW!" and she ran out of the room. We both laughed and fell back onto the couch and quickly fell asleep.

.........................................................................................................................................................

DEDICATED TO THEREDVIOLIN FOR HER HELP WITH THIS CHAPTER! She pretty much came up with the whole idea so yep.