Part 1

It was wet, and warm, and the basement air was thick with the suffocating smell of blood. The pleads of the young woman had ceased some time ago, but Dark had continued to bludgeon the body. Crimson covered his body and the impacts made a sort of squelching sound. Dark threw his baseball bat to the ground, not caring that the handle cracked a small bit in impact. He was frustrated beyond reason and knew that a good messy murder was the only thing to calm him down. A high pitched laugh echoed from across the room and Dark turned with the force of a rabid animal. Anti swaggered towards him, putting an extra sway in his hips,"You finally done?"
Dark's breath came out harshly as he nodded his head. He gave the bloody remains one last kick, and could feel bones snap against his shoe. Dark watched as Anti nudged an arm with the end of his foot, "what will you do with her?" Dark ran a hand through his hair, adding more red color to his locks before speaking. "I'll leave her to the dogs, they haven't had a treat like this in a while." Anti stepped close to Dark and wrapped his arms around the taller mans neck. Anti pulled Dark down to talk quietly in his ear, " I love watching you when you get like this. It's so primal." Dark growled as soft breaths brushed his ear and pulled Anti closer. Their chests were touching and it was obvious that the smell of blood had quite effected the two, in ways that could only lead to hot and heavy bedroom activities. Anti laughed a small bit as Dark pressed their nether regions closer. "Exited much?" Dark growled again, deep in the back of his throat, his pupils were blown wide and dots of red littered his tan face, "Go. Now." Anti felt a chill go down his back and he grinned, giving Dark a peck on the lips. He turned, heading up the stairs to the bedroom to let Dark take care of the mess.

A/N: this was taken down for a bit, but I'm putting it back up. Sorry for any confusion.