This one has sex

Anti laid back with a smirk on his lips and listens to the distant sounds of their dogs ripping apart the body. He chuckled a bit, thinking of how the bitch had pathetically fought back. She had done the norm, like screaming and hitting, but she had made a serious mistake. She had maced Dark. She was quickly knocked out and taken back to the house, where Dark waited patiently for her to wake up before letting out his rage. Repeated blows struck her head, staining her bleach blond hair red. Of course Anti watched, though personally, Anti would have taken his time. He was the more patient one of the two, and he would have loved to hear her plead for death. His train of thought was interrupt by the bedroom door slamming loudly open. Standing in the doorway was a fairly calmer looking Dark, newly cleaned fists balled up by his sides. He locked eyes with Anti and made his way to the bed, tackling him to the mattress and forcefully locking lips with the smaller male under him. Dark kissed Anti's breath away. It wall all tongue and teeth and at first quiet moans, but as Dark ground down on Anti's hips, he moaned embarrassingly loud. Shirts were discarded and pants were tossed aside along with boxers, leaving the both of them in the nude.
Wet kisses were placed along Anti's jawline and down to his neck, where Dark sucked red spots on top of older faded ones. Sharp teeth grazed Anti's collarbone and he let out a shuddering gasp, and fuck, he was so past foreplay at this point. Dark was flipped on his back and Anti straddled his hips. He began rutting against Dark, feeling both their erections grow at the movements.
"Fuck babe." Dark groaned deep in the back of his throat and bucked his hips to create more friction. Anti leaned down for a sloppy kiss and positioned Dark's cock at his entrance. Anti engulfed Dark inside his tight heat and began rapidly bouncing, loving the quiet grunts coming from Dark's slightly parted lips. Anti lifted himself up and slammed back down, round ass slapping against Dark's thighs and moaned loudly. Dark sat up, moving his back against the wall, and thrust his hips up to force his cock deeper into Anti. The change in position had Anti holding on to Dark for dear life, and he could feel every bit of Dark inside him. His toes curled and his nails left scratches on Dark's back. Dark groaned and placed a sloppy kiss on Anti's open mouth, swallowing his moans and high shrieks. The kiss broke and drool leaked out of Anti's mouth and down his chin, his head was lolled back and eyes were closed in ecstasy. He loved when Dark would fuck him like this, hard and rough, not stopping, pure lust and animal instinct. Anti felt a familiar heat pooling in his stomach, and let out a high pitched whine, letting Dark know he was close. In response, Dark angled his thrusts to rub against Anti's prostate and clutched the green haired man close to him. Dark moved Anti's chin to look him in the eyes and kissed his mouth sweetly. The intimacy of the kiss made Anti melt and with a cry of Darks name, he was finished. He panted heavily as Dark continued to pound into him. Dark groaned in Anti's ear and came inside his lover. Hot breath filled the small space between them. Dark planted a final kiss on Anti, and the both of them fell to lay properly on the bed, with Anti's back pressed against Dark's chest. Dark pressed soft kisses to the back of Anti's neck, pulling contented sighs from him, until they both fell asleep.