A new day to come

Percy Jackson was dead.
Percy's POV
An unimaginable wave of pain washed over my body. I heard Annabeth yelling my name but I couldn't respond and then everything became darkness.
I woke up on the cold stone ground, and I had no idea where I was... No idea until i saw my uncle, Hades.
"Hades?" I asked.
"Ah, Perseus, I presume you're awake"said Hades.
"Yeah...um...why am I here? What happened?"
"You don't remember?" He continued, remorsefully.
"Remember what?" My confusion only grew with every passing second and so did my patience.
"You... You died, Percy, you are in the Underworld now. You appeared unconscious in Charon's boat so he brought you to me."
"I-I'm dead?" I asked unbelievingly.
He nodded sadly, I almost sensed compassion.
"Your funeral was one of the saddest ones I have ever attended to" he said.
"Oh.." I said...no other word seemed to come out of my mouth.
" If it is of any comfort...you will go to Elysium"
"Yeah...thanks" I said, as I vanished into Elysium.
When i arrived there, I felt like something wasn't completely right...something was missing...perhaps I wasn't in Elysium. I started strolling around when suddenly, black smoke burst out of nowhere. It was so powerful that I had to move back.
If my memory isn't failing, my encounter went a little bit like this:

Three smokey figures appeared in front of me... They were the fates.
"Perseus Jackson" they said with a monotone tone of voice.
"That's me" I answered, trying to hide my fear "what to do you want from me? I'm already dead, it's not like you can kill me"
"On the contrary...we are here to make an offer"
"An offer?" I asked perplexed at their unusual behavior.
" yes..." They hissed.
I stayed silent, waiting fot them to explain
"You see, Perseus, you weren't supposed to die. Not yet. Therefore we came up with a deal. We will return your soul and your body to Earth, you will find your friends again and you will be claimed as a son of Poseidon"
"Claimed? I have already been claimed, a long time ago, actually"
"That's the catch. When you return you will have no memory of ever being Perseus Jackson"
"Hera already took my memories once, I don't plan on losing them again, thank you very much" I scoffed incredulously.
"You will have a new name and when time comes you will take part in a very important prophecy, only then will you recover your memory of ever being called Percy Jackson"
"I'm not sure about this. I don't know how my friends will react if suddenly I become who I was"
"It's not like you will become Percy Jackson, you will look just like yourself, the only difference will be that you will have to fight to remember it"
"Can't you just bring me back without taking away my memories?"
"NO! YOU EITHER GO BACK WITHOUT MEMORIES OR YOU STAY HERE ALONE. WE WILL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GO TO ELYSIUM AND SUFFER ON YOUR OWN!"
"Okay... I'm starting to think you are ordering me to come back..."
"That's a way of seeing it. Now... Do we have a deal?"
"Fine"  I said grumpily
They smirked evily and shook my hand "Your new name is Jackson Pines"

I felt like I was being struck with Zeus' master bolt.
I don't remember what happened after that.