Chapter nine

Revenge by the Old wolf
Dedicated to Lilz_Lullaby

"Hello, wolf girl," I said looking at the structure in front of me and saw her smile fade off. 

"Yeah, everyone calls me that because of my eye."

"We both know that your eyes has nothing to do with what am talking about."

"Why don't you enter?"

"I've gat no time to play with Ysay, I need help, and I can't think of who to turn to right now."

"What kind of help do you want?" Ysabella asked.

"Bella, who is at the door? You need to get ready or else we are going to be late," that must be Holly.
***

We are now on the move, we were up to 50, I was about to get help from Isabella's pack. We meet up with Adrian and traced the map to the point where the portion had stopped. Adrian was surprised, am sure he knows them, they are Wolves even if they don't fall in the same pack.

"The old wolf came out of the building in front of us and turned back into  human in which one of hers came and cover up nakedness.

She smiled and a knot formed in my stomach. She doesn't even look old. Her smile faded away and her frown could scare hell out of the underground.

"Give me back my family and I will just turn around, same with my accompanies" I said

"You have nothing to take away from here, just go back home" she said.

"Stop being silly blair, your son deserves what came his way, he has been behaving like a jerk lately. Your son case is like a bad lost puppy who got hit by a car and dead along the way" that was Ysabella mum.

"Never refer my son as a puppy again claire " blair said with so much anger and she turned back and roared, she made a move to attack her, what a stupid step she took. I had stepped in  for claire and I got hit instead.

I became so angry as I turned into the monster me. My eye black and I growl louder. I still havent learn to control or learn to turn, but I could out if anger. I continued to growl cause of the pains it cause me and I was now bigger, still growing bigger.

"Be scared not, wipe them out" she said and we were all surrounded with hundreds of wolfs. I wasn't expecting them to be this much.

I tried to follow blair but was being attacked as I watched her enter the building back.

I can not imagine what she will do to my family, am sure they are scared to death and would have peed on their panties.

I was busy with my thought, when I felt a sharp pain on my leg and face which brough me back to reality. My new friends were being beating because we were outnumbered.

I remembered what aunt Rose had given me before I left.

"Dear emie, we might not be able to fight with you but take this, it will makes you and your group stronger and resist pains" aunt Rose said giving me a bottle. It looks like a gas in it and blue in colour.