Chapter 10

I am so sorry for the wait. I have been so busy and I haven't had my laptop. SO I hope this chapter makes up for it. Don't forget to fan, comment, and vote!

Bellas P.O.V

Sitting in this hospital with all of these people around me is kind of, annoying. I wanted to get away so bad, but where would I go? I couldn't hide because of Edward and Alice. And then there was Jacob. How could he do that to me?

How could he- I can't even say the words. I love Jacob and just thinking about this makes me wonder why I put myself in this situation in the first place.

Was it love? Was it trust and honesty? Was it fidelity? All three of these things were here on my end but, not on Jacobs.

I wonder if he was messing around with her the entire time we were together. Listen to me, saying were as if, we aren't together anymore. I'm not sure about anything anymore.

Just as I was trying to get my thoughts together, I noticed I was being stared at.

By every one in the room. "Bell, how are you feeling?" my dad asked me.

I couldn't speak a lie at the moment so I just nodded my head yes.

"Alice, Charlie, maybe we should give Jacob and Bella a minute to themselves." Edward said with a bit of anger in his voice. That was weird. There's no way Edward would just do that out of the kindness of the heart he doesn't have.

Jacob must have been saying something to Edward in his thoughts.

Everyone left and then there was just Jacob and I. We stared at each other for a little while. I refused to speak because I didn't feel the need to.

Jacob stood up and walked towards the window. I guess he was trying to find the right words.

"Bella." He said exhaling deeply. I didn't say anything because I knew he would eventually begin talking again. He turned away from the window and grabbed the chair he was sitting in. He put the chair right on the side of the hospital bed.

"I am so sorry that you got hurt. I feel like this whole thing is my fault. You wouldn't even be in here if it wasn't for....that night. It wasn't even what it looked like Bella I-"

"You what Jacob? She tripped on the rug and fell on your mouth? Jacob I don't know what you can say to make me believe that what I saw, wasn't real. I love you Jacob. After being hurt by Edward, you go and hurt me too. I honestly don't know which is worse. As a matter of fact, you are." I said feeling my nose burn from the tears I felt forming.

"Are you kidding me Bella? How am I worse than him? He left you!"

"And you CHEATED! At least after he broke my heart, I couldn't see his face again to remind me of the pain. You are right HERE!." I began to scream a little bit.

"So you want me to leave?" he asked with his voice a little shaky.

"Of course not."

"Good, because I wasn't leaving anyway." He said smiling.

"I don't know why your smiling. Your still a cheater and I still don't forgive you." I said as stern as I could.

His smile dropped and he grabbed my hand. "Bella, at least give me a chance to explain what happened. You actually would want to know."

I shook my head yes. He began telling me the story and how Maria said what she said when I left. About getting revenge. And especially about how she disappeared into thin air and she knew he was a werewolf.

"Wait, so you and Edward already talked about this?" I asked.

"Yeah. He left the hospital when he found out and told us to call when you woke up. Him and Carlisle did as much research as they could. No luck, the most they got was a pixie."