Telling Parents

2 weeks

"We need to talk."

"I was thinking the same thing." My dad says.

"Auggie I don't think this discussion is for you." I say.

"Okay, call me before your dead though." He says before trotting of to his room. That kid is weird.

"What is it?" My mom says.

"So you know I haven't been feeling well?" They both nod. "I-I'm pregnant daddy...I'm pregnant and I'm so so scared." I start crying and bury my face in my hands.

I know they will start yelling, they might even kick me out. Maya said she would take care of me though, and that's all I'm hanging on to.

"Riley, please tell me this is a misunderstanding..,please." My dad says. My moms still shocked and frozen in one spot.

"It's not...I took it five times and it's positive....what will I do??" I say through sobs.

"I can't believe this, did you not use protection? Riley I thought you were responsible enough to not do this." My mom finally says.

"I did, I used birth control...I wish I it didn't happen but it did, I'm not ever doing this again. I'm so so sorry." I'm still crying and I can see my dad just mulling through all of this.

"Well, what's done is done. It's just, how could this- a baby?? This is hard to process, I'm going to bed." My dad walks off, but my mom stays here.

"Riley it's okay, but this is what your getting. I know I should lecture you about all that crap, but I'm still processing it, and I knew you'll definitely be learning your lesson. Can we talk more tomorrow about all of this and all of your options, I need to go to bed too. If your need anything, tell me." My mother walks away too and I'm standing here shocked.

I just told them the worst news ever and they just took it. I need to sleep on this one too!