Going Nowhere Without Me

This is a filler, the real story starts, next chapter.

Enjoy. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Disappointed.

I am very disappointed.

I thought we were going to hunt vampires, not this. 

Pulling in to the driveway of an old grimy motel, coming to stop in front of an equally grimy room. 

What a dump.

Getting out of the car, I followed the boys to the hotel, grimacing at the mold growing on the door to the room. 

Sam removed a key from his jacket pocket, sliding it into the key hole and pushing the door open with miserable groan.

Stepping into the room, my sense were overcome with smell of dust, cigarette smoke and other vulgar smells.

"Have a seat." Dean said, gesturing to the yellow lounge by the window. 

Turning my gaze to the stained couch, I shook my head. 

"I think I'll stand, thanks." I muttered eyeing the sofa.

"Suit yourself.." he snickers,shrugging his broad shoulders. 

I surveyed the room, seeing Sam sat at a small dinner booth, tapping away on a laptop. 

~~~FOUR HOURS LATER~~~

"Hey Acacia, you should try this" Dean yelled, earphones in his ears.

I looked up from my phone, watching the Deans body, along with the bed, vibrate.

I laughed at him, standing and walking to loom over my father.

Tugging the earphones out, he sat up, leaning back against the head of the still vibrating single bed.

"What's up? Your phone dead?" he asked, chuckling. 

"I think we should get out of here, i have a spare room at my place, its got bunk beds, you and Sam can stay there." I pleaded, wanting to leave this dirty no tell motel in the dust. 

"She's right Dean we should get out of here, but not to your place, we need to find this thing before it kills more people, more girls. I mean thanks for the offer Acacia, but I really think you should stay out of this. Vampires are dangerous, and this thing has been going after young girls, granted they all share the same physical characteristics, none of which you fit, but its still dangerous for you." Sam said, walking over to us.

"Do I have to prove myself again?" I asked, reaching for my knife. "Coz, I'd be real happy to.." 

Shaking his head, Dean grinned. 

"I'd love to know who you got your attitude from.. Was it me, or your mother?" he said, picking up his empty beer bottle and tossing it in the bin. 

I rolled my eyes at him. 

Why do I always get treated like a little girl?

It has to be my height.

Looking over at Dean he had to be atleast six foot.

But Sam, his six foot four stature dwarfed my four foot eleven. 

It's definitely the height.

Rolling my eyes, I tucked the knife back into my boot. 

"I won't sit this out guys.." I said finally.

Turning to face me Sam spoke, "You know, for a seventeen year old girl who's lived a normal life her entire life, you're taking this whole situation very well." 

I shrugged, dropping my head to look at my shoes.

"I suppose I've been lonely ever since I could really take care of myself, and now that I've found real family again, I'm not gonna just let it up and leave. Not this time. I'm sick of being left behind." I muttered. 

Sam and Dean traded looks, Dean finally pursing his lips.

"Fine, we'll go to your place and put out stuff in that spare room of yours. Then we can gank this guy and have a little R&R." Dean said, throwing his things into a bag. "Lets go."

After they'd gathered all there things, we jumped back into the Impala and headed to my place.

~~~

I grabbed my keys, from my bag and throwing open the door and tossing my keys on the table.

I showed Dean and Sam to the spare bedroom, heading back downstairs. 

I looked up as heavy footsteps came from the stairs. 

"Let's get going. Hope you don't have a weak stomach Acacia, coz the only way to gank a Vampire is to cut it's head off." Sam said as he walked towards the front door.

Jumping to my feet I followed them out to the car, sliding into the backseat.

Dean started the car, pulling out into the street, driving way over the speed limit. 

Thinking back over what Sam said, I shuddered.

Maybe I should of thought about sitting this one out. 

No, this thing is a monster, it has to be killed before it hurts other innocent people. 

This is crazy.