Fresh Blood (Part 2)

"Well that was a big, fat waste of time." Dean muttered, clearly frustrated as we stood out the front of the club we'd just searched.

"Look, three blondes have gone missing, including Lucy, all last sighted here. I'm telling you Dean, this is the hunting ground." Sam muttered, looking back at the flashing lights of the Spider, the vibrations of the bass humming below their feet.

"Guys, look." I pointed. "Mid thirties, leather jacket, brown hair, blonde at his side... Think this is our guy?"

"Only one way to find out." said Dean, tracing the steps of the suspect into the alley.

Trailing into the alleyway after Sam and Dean, the man and the blonde came into my line of sight.

Keeping to the shadows, I heard "You're sick…" then a girly giggle.

Peeking out from behind Dean, I saw the guy pull an eye dropper out of a bottle.

"You ready, sweetie?" he asked, holding the dropper up.

Nodding the girl tilted her head back, her mouth open, still giggling.

"One taste of this, you'll never be the same." he smirked, his fingers twitching, about to squeeze the dropper.

I watched as Dean lunged forward, sending a brutal right hook to the guys face, the smack bouncing around between the narrow walls.

"Get her out of here. Go, go!" Sam yelled to me, pushing the girl over to me.

"Come on, come with me…" I grabbed at the girl, pushing her by the shoulders out of the alley. "Go home, and forget any of this ever happened, ok?" I said, turning her to face me.

She nodded frantically, turning and running out of the alley, home I assume.

Hearing a heavy thud and a grunt, I spun around on the balls of my feet, seeing Dean hastily push himself up off the ground.

"Dean!" Sam shouted, helping him up.

"I'm good. Come on." Dean muttered, pushing away from Sam  to chase after the guy.

I took off behind them, halting as we two unfamiliar men stood in our path.

The dark man started towards us, pulling out a gun.

We all ran for cover as the man started firing shots at us, crouching behind a car as the second man joined in.

We sunk to the ground, pressing ourselves against the wall as the two men reloaded.

"Alright, you two run. I'll draw them off." Dean said, his head flicking around to look at us.

"What?! You're crazy!" Sam and I whisper-shouted, at the same time.

Not sparing Sam or I a glance, Dean shot up, running over the top of the car as the men shot rapidly at him.

I watched as Dean disappeared over a wall.

I clambered up after Sam as he off out of the alley.

~~~

I sat worried, as Sam paced around the hotel room, stopping every now and again to peek through the curtains.

I glanced over at him, to see him with his head between the curtains again, sighing as worriedly stalked over to the small dressing table, sitting down with his back against the mirror.

It's been almost a half an hour since Dean took off over a wall in the alley, leaving us sitting in their grotty hotel room, waiting for him.

Springing to my feet as the door opened, revealing Dean.