The Start

You know what they say about players: Once a player, always a player. But, what if a player played a player? What if these two players, where just in their own little world, playing the players game?

A little confusing, right? I mean, who falls for whom, what is the whole point, what started it all, blah, blah, blah.

But, I’m here to tell the tale. The tale of the time that I, Abby Twaiths, played a very dangerous game, with a very dangerous player.

This is the story of how the player fell for the player.

****

Okay, let me set the scene for you. Everyday lunch, I was sitting at our usual table, which was overly crowded, and seemed to become bigger with every second. With as many people as there were, we were all yelling to be heard, grabbing the attrition of our fellow peers sitting at around us. The guys were making perverted jokes, throwing food at each other, pretty much anything to keep them entertained. The girls on the other hand, were gossiping, talking about a trip to the mall on Saturday. Now, I bet you are wondering, where do I fit into this all.

Well, me? I’m sitting on the table, surrounding by the guys, my three mains girls next to me. Now, I know what you must be thinking: A girl with pretty much nothing but guy friends? What a slut. Now, before you think that, take something in mind. These guys around me, where my brothers, my best friends! I haven’t kissed any of them, much less to what everyone in our school thinks.

Okay, now back to the story. Okay, so the guys were making jokes, and the girls talking about the newest nail polish, while I was in my own little world. When it happened. This girl walked up to me, looked me in the eyes, and dumped her entire tray of pizza on me.

The guys went silent, the girl’s jaws dropped, and I swear if somebody was to drop a pin, it would echo off the walls in the cafeteria. Everybody’s eyes were on us, a few people whispering.

At this point, tons of emotions were running through me. The main one being extreme anger. And as I was known to have a short temper, I could understand he fear flicker through the girl’s eyes in front of me. However, I didn’t want to punch this girl. Knowing that if I did, I would be in a crap-load of trouble.

So, instead, I picked up my friends spaghetti, and threw it at her. It landed on the top of her head, noodles dripping into her hair and down her outfit. The cafeteria erupted into whispers, and the clicking of camera’s where endless.

But, no, my luck was just beginning. Because, the next thing I see is the principal walk in, me shooting daggers at the blonde in front of me, noodles and sauces covering her.

“Miss Twaiths, do you want to explain this?” he asked me, side stepping the mess on the floor.

“Well, you see Mister, she threw-”

“You both know better than to throw food in this cafeteria. And I don’t care who started it, both of you will be in detention. Saturday morning!”

“SATURDAY?” the girl and I yelled at the same time.

“But, sir, I am very busy this Saturday.” I said, clenching my fist at my side.

“Well, you should have thought of that before you and Miss Dreppy decided to throw food at each other.” He said. “Do I make myself clear?” he asked. I nodded, and so did the girl.

And that is how my story all started.