Chapter 3: His Mistress, Reminding the Past

Ciel's POV

Early in the morning, the Phantomhive and the Midford Servants are getting prepared on the ball that Elizabeth is going to attend. They always talking about the clothes that Lady Elizabeth needs to wear.

"What would be the best clothes Lady Elizabeth would like?" says Elaiah. They all know that Lady Elizabeth disliked black from the start. Especially when I always wear black, she change my clothes into Midnight Blue, my favorite color when I was a human.

"Lady Elizabeth, Nina Hopkins is here." Tanaka announced at the office. I'm wearing glasses because I forgot to remove it. I was at my office, reading journals when Nina arrived. Because of that,.I forgot to remove this glasses. Also I want to disguise on Nina first. Everybody knows that I am the Late Earl of the Phantomhive who just died few months ago. She's present at my funeral, you know. I'll say that I am still alive in some other time.

"Lady Elizabeth! Am I here to make a new dress for you, my Lady?" since I became an Earl, Nina was the one who makes my clothes. She's also the creator of Elizabeth's dresses.

"Yes. I need a dress for the incoming ball."

"Hmm... I see. I think I need to measure you first."

I think it's time to make tea for our guest.

I was going to go out when

"Lady Elizabeth, who is this little butler?"

Little??!! Damn it! Don't come over! Even though I wear glasses, she can easily determine that I am a Phantomhive. She knows me very well.

"Pardon me Mr. Butler but you kinda look alike the Late Earl. Can you please remove your glasses?"

"Somebody also said that. But may I know who is this Earl you're referring to?" please don't say it's a Phantomhive.

Elizabeth is just doing nothing. Simply laughing at me silently.

I just give my Mistress a glare. Then she stopped laughing and glare me back.

"Nina, don't remind me of him. If you're referring to the Late Earl of the Phantomhiveshe's already dead few months ago." 

"Ae--Pardon me my Lady."

"Yeah. He looks alike with my Late Fiance. But he is my butler, Alexander Michaelis."

What the..! When did my surname turned into Michaelis?! And I am not Alexander! Who the hell is that Alexander?! Anyway, I'll just leave the room.

"And where are you going Alexander?" the Lady asked me. My mind just puffed out a new idea.

"Making tea for our guest, Lady Midford." then I go on where my Lady is.

"And its rude for an Earl to see his Late Fiancee change her dress in front of him, right?" I whispered and gave a devilish smile. She just replied me with a glare.

"You may go, Alexander." she said.

"As you wish, my Lady." and I left the room.