Chapter 6: Her Butler, Bravest

Chapter 6: Her Butler, the Bravest

Elaiah's POV

"Finny! Catch that rat!" says Bard.

"You should be the one who catch it! Sebastian-san still gives me a duty." they're all noisy and pointing whose going to catch the rat who damaged the oven.

Rats are dirty. Ew! Ladies should not catch rats. It's the men's duty to do it. That was the other things that Lady Elizabeth taught me before the Phantomhives came here.

I saw Finny coming right in front of me.

"Elaiah-san! T-the rat!"

T-the rat! Take it away from me!!!

Then a wind passed by and I saw someone already caught the rat. He faced us with an angry expression and said

"Minnasan, stop playing around and go back to work!"

Hwaaaa!! S-Sebastian-san!

SCARY!!!!

---

Elizabeth's POV

"HWAAAAAA!!!" sigh. Those servants again. They're noisy. I can hear their screams here at the game room.

"I guess Sebastian-san scares the servants Lizbeth." Sieglinde said. We are all here at the Archery Room to play a games

"It's because they are not doing their work properly. Plus, they are noisy." I just reason out.

"My, my. Still the best genius daughter of the Midfords. The genius swordsman." said by Lau.

Lau is the Mafia Leader of the Chinese Country. He is always with Ran-Mao. As always.

"But the Noble Princess of Evil. Am I right, Marchioness Midford?" said by the Undertaker.

Yes, I was already known not only as a genius swordsman, but also the Noble Princess of Darkness.

If Ciel was the Noble Prince of Darkness, I am the Princess.

The Notorious Nobles of Darkness they say.

"So then it's your turn, Lady Midford." said by Catherine.

Marchioness Catherine Blaire Arizona-Midford, my Brother's betrothed and wife, my cousin and sister-in-law. She's my Dad's niece.

"I'll pass Lady Catherine."

"Wanting for a good shot, Elizabeth?"

'You again, Phantomhive.'

"Oh my. You're alive Earl!"

"Long time no see, Lau. Of course I'm alive." Not as a human, but a demon.

"Tch. Here to distract me?" I said

"Of course not dear. Here to support you, my Lady." he said.

"Oh my, Earl. Since when did you become that close to your Late Betrothed? Hi Hi Hi!" Undertaker, you..! Bringing up that topic. We are already over, long time ago.

"Since I came back from the dead. You know what I mean, Undertaker." He's pissing me off. Tch. That moves of yours!

"It's my turn, right?" I said ignoring the conversation of the Earl and the Undertaker.