Chapter 4: Her Butler, in Love

Elizabeth's POV

20th of February, tomorrow is the ball. I need to prepare for the party of this season.

"Elaiah."

"Y-yes My Lady?"

"Call Sebastian Michaelis in this instant."

"Yes, my Lady."

I need some instructor on how to dance. It's been many months since I last attended a ball.

"You called me, Lady Elizabeth?"

"I need you to teach me how to dance."

"It's an honor to teach you how to dance, my Lady."

A dance. Why do I need to learn this thing again?

"First, you should hold your partner's hand while your other hand must be in his shoulder."

Argh! This is embarassing.

"Then step your heel and follow your partner to dance." Then Sebastian stepped his heel and started to dance. At first, I always stepped his foot but there. I learned it.

"Well then, my Lady. You learned fast. Unlike Bocchan, it takes time to taught him how to dance."

Eh? Ciel doesn't know how to dance? Sounds funny. An Earl who doesn't know how to dance. But I know he already learned it. He asked me to dance the day I broke his ring and the day before he gone to Aurora. The day he left me.

"Thank you, Sebastian. I learned a lot."

"I don't deserve such praise, Lady Elizabeth.

I am just One Hell of a Butler."

I just smiled. Sebastian.

---

Ciel's POV

I am currently at the garden and watching the servants clean the garden.

"Bocchan, is this cute?" says Finnian. I just gave him a single nod.

Finny, Mey-rin, Bard, Tanaka and Sebastian are my loyal servants that even in this situation, they still serve me wholeheartedly.

Watching their smiles reminds me of the old Elizabeth, the old Lizzie.

She always meet me with a smile. Sometimes she embrace me in which I can't breathe. But that embrace of her made me erase all those sadness that I had.

The way she comfort me makes me calm and comfortable. It erases my worries in life. That's why I am distant from her.

Yes, I admit that my purpose in life is to have revenge. But getting her involve is not a part of my plan.

I don't hate her.

I love her.

I love her that's why I am protective to her.