SIX

CHAPTER 6 || CRAZY WITCH DOCTORS

Emilia decided that she didn't like being pregnant

Emilia decided that she didn't like being pregnant. She wouldn't recommend it but prehaps her experience was circumstancial since she was constricted to the house, was threatened by witches and then linked to one of the said witches, and the father of her baby was a supernatural legend that most feared. Also, she was getting fatter every day and her boobs hurt.

Emilia didn't like how restricted her life had become. She couldn't leave the house, she couldn't leave the company of her sister, she couldn't drink alcohol, she couldn't drink coffee. Not to mention her moods swings, even they were annoying her. Personally, she believed that she was starting to scare Klaus since recently his appearances had been sparse and short. He was probably wishing he had never met her.

But it was evident that the most annoyed person in the house was Rebekah. There was a permanent scowl resting on her pretty features since the day she had arrived in New Orleans, and Emilia and Rebekah didn't get on enough for her to ask to why she was scowling. It didn't stop Emilia though from commenting about it snidely now and again, however.

However, that was the last thing on her mind at the current moment. Instead she was faced with the significantly less attractive face of Agnes, an unwelcome visitor in the Mikaelson house. Emilia scowled at the older witch, who was probably much prettier in her younger days before the stress of being an elder took its toll on her life.

"I told you Agnes, I feel great!" Emilia claimed, although that was a partial lie. She didn't feel great, her boobs hurt all the time - especially when she lied on her side in bed and she always lied on her side in bed. But Emilia chose not to indulge that information with the witch in front of her. Hayley, however, had no problem in sharing the information.

"She was not saying that last night when she dragged herself into my room in the middle of the night, complaining about her boobs." Hayley quipped, sitting next to her sister. Emilia sighed but never denied her words, they were true after all.

"You are overdue for a check up." Agnes persisted, ignoring the sisters' petty comments. The witch had arrived earlier claiming that Emilia needed to see a doctor soon. And she was probably right, Emilia admitted in her head but refused to admit out loud."What is she gonna do?" Hayley snapped, feeling uneasy in the presence of the witch. "Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant woman escorted by a witch and her werewolf sister? Nothing to see here!"

Emilia snorted at her sister's words. They were very true and serious but Emilia couldn't help but see the humour in it. Behind them, the blonde Original looked up from the laptop she was using. Her face was once again contorted into a scowl as she spoke to Emilia. "A lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours."

Emilia had an odd feeling that Rebekah was talking about herself when she spoke but didn't comment on it. She was aware that many women longed for a baby and yet here she was refusing to see a doctor. It was a situation she never thought she would be in, being pregnant while being still so young - in her opinion, anyway.