TEN

CHAPTER TEN || KIDNAPPED BUT NOT BY WITCHES THIS TIME

Emilia knew two things she shouldn't and she hadn't told anyone yet

Emilia knew two things she shouldn't and she hadn't told anyone yet. The first thing that she knew was that herself and Sophie were going to die and the second thing she knew was how they were going to die. It wasn't something that she could forget easily, knowing exactly how you were going to die and it wasn't going to be a pleasant death either. She couldn't discuss it as she felt like she was going to disrupt the balance of things if she did. She didn't even know what that meant.

Hayley handed her a tub of ice cream as she sat down beside Emilia, a look of concern plastered across her face as she noticed that Emilia looked disturbed. Emilia didn't thank her sister and instead dug into the frozen dessert but never did her eyes light up instead a look of trauma remained. Hayley was about to comment on it when the doorbell rang. Hayley growled, her eyes flashing in frustration.

"That better not be Josh again." Hayley snarled, marching out of the living to open the front door. Emilia didn't move from the couch, even when Hayley started stuttering. It was safe to say that it wasn't Josh at the door.

Hayley stumbled back into the room after her conversation at the door, a look of shock on her face. Emilia raised an eyebrow and awaited an explanation from her sister, who was beginning to look a bit panicked. "Fucking Marcel was at the door."

Emilia scrunched up her nose and took another mouthful of ice cream. "That's probably not a good thing."

"I'll ring Elijah." Hayley decided and Emilia scoffed, Elijah was her solution to everything.

As Hayley left to call Elijah, Emilia pouted as she dropped some ice cream on her shirt. She tried to scoop it up with her spoon but she just smeared it further across her shirt. She huffed and grabbed a, no doubt very expensive, cushion and tried to clean it to no avail. She groaned further when the doorbell rang yet again. She stomped over to the front door and tugged at her shirt, it having rode up and revealed her pregnant belly more than usual. She swung the door open and snapped at the person without looking at them. "What?"

She had half expected to see Marcel or Josh, maybe even Klaus, but she wasn't expecting to see teenager standing on the doorstep. He was probably just out of high school by the looks of him and Emilia had never seen him in her life. The boy tried not to look at her stomach but it was obvious he was struggling, making her raise an eyebrow. "Can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm Tyler Lockwood." The guy introduced and Emilia looked at him in confusion. She still had no idea who this was and she was beginning to get impatient. Seeing that, he continued. "I'm a friend of Hayley's?"

"Ah ha." Emilia murmured slowly, eying him up. She wondered how her older sister knew this typical high school jock and wondered what Hayley was doing when Emilia was looking for leads on their family. Apparently a high school student, she scoffed to herself.