1

Izumi POV:

I hid behind the dumpster as I watched my lovely Y/N exit the school grounds. A burning, hot blush crawled onto my face when the autumn wind blew up Y/N's skirt from behind. She noticed what just happened and frantically patted down her skirt. I bit my cheek in disappointment at no longer being able to see her striped panties, but hid in farther away from her view so she couldn't see me when she nervously checked behind her if anyone saw.

Y/N sighed in relief thinking no one saw. Silly girl. I see everything when it comes to you. Even when you're about to take a relaxing bath, I'm there. Taking pictures and keeping you safe of course.

My obsession with Y/N started to slowly get out of control. I was starting to get concern with myself. I don't want to hurt Y/N, just make her mine. Yeah, make her mine. The day that she is mine and completely mine, I will be in bliss. No one will touch except for me. I can imagine it now. My fingers delicately tracing over her breasts, breasts that are quite perfect might I say. I have proof. But after teasing her, I would gladly- "Hey, weirdo Fumihiro. Why are you sitting behind the dumpsters?" An asshole of a jock snickered.

I ignored him and continued staring at Y/N as she chatted happily with her friends. "Oh~ Are you looking at Y/N?" He whistled. "I don't blame you. She's the hottest chick in the school! Would love to just grab her ass and fuck her senseless on a desk as she moaned my name."

What?

A part of me snapped when that stupid jock said those things about Y/N. Rage overwhelmed me, this was new. I'm not use to this. I'm scared of what I'm capable of. . . "Don't you dare say that about Y/N." I muttered in an agitated tone. "Wha?" The jock stared at me in disbelief. "Woah there buddy. Didn't know you could get angry over a thing that doesn't affect you."

"Oh, it does affects me." I stood up and grimaced at him. "How? Wait, do you like her?" He smirked. "That's hilarious. You thought you had a chance with her? Ha! Yeah right. You know what. I'm going to fuck her so hard and make her want me so badly just to make you learn your lesson and know that you're too lame to be with her. Now go sleep with a band geek that has aids and not even bother with Y/N anymore."

I punched him.

I probably shouldn't have a punched a jock but I fucking punched him anyways and while he was in shock I pulled out scissors from my bag and cut him. I cut him until he stopped struggling and I was covered in crismon blood that tasted like metal.

It was late and just about everyone was gone so I buried the weapon and went to the boy's locker room. I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned. The jock's blood was dripping off my chin along with his blood smeared on my forehead and stained on my uniform.

Why did I do that? I never thought I could kill someone. I changed mentally because of Y/N and not in a good way. Scary part is, I'm accepting it. So what if I'm a monster. So what if I cause other people pain. My main goal now is Y/N and I'm going to achieve it.

She will be mine forever.

+an -

how was the first chapter? please vote and comment! pretty please? i really want this book to get popular and only you can help :) thank you, love you guys.