4

"Are you okay?" Izumi asked with concern.

You nodded and cuddled into him. Your body shivered, knowing that it felt very wrong when he wrapped his arms around you. "Wow, you must be very cold~ Don't worry, Y/N. I'll keep you warm!"

His body was on fire, you almost could not handle his heat.

Izumi POV:

Butterflies flew around in my stomach in a crazy manner, almost as if they were unbelievably high. I felt high, my drug was Y/N. I couldn't help but breathe in her hair as she snuggled into my chest.

I sighed in delight. She smells like vanilla. How wonderful.

My body started to twitch and get very hot, something I never felt before. I frowned when there was pain beneath my pants. Realization slapped me in the face, I have a boner!?

I started to sweat nervously. We just started dating only a few minutes ago, but I really need Y/N to take care of it. I winced when it grew, my body started to fidget uncomfortably.

Y/N looked at me in utter confusion. I growled and shyly revealed my boner to her. She gasped. "Uhm...Could you...?"

She didn't respond, just stared in shock. I felt really guilty to ask her, but technically it is her fault. "Hey?" I snapped impatiently. She looked at me nervously.  "Uhm, a-alright..." Slowly, she unzipped my pants. My dick sprung out resulting me to sigh in relief.

Hesitantly, she started to give me a hand job. It felt amazing. I rested my hand on her soft hair as I started to reach climax. "Oh god... Y-Y/N!!" I came on her hand. She gasped and quickly grabbed a tissue.

I smiled, gazing at her. I really love Y/N...

an -
It's short, but very eventful lmao