2

As the week went by the chilling sensation of being watch grew and frankly it was starting to overwhelm you.

You cautiously turn around to see if anyone was behind you before going into my house. You saw no one, but you notice something moving the bushes across the street.

You:

a) shrug it off and continue going into your home

b) investigate

CHOICE A:

You stared at the bush curiously, but then shrugged it off thinking it was just a stray cat or something. You happily went inside your home and opened the window to let a nice breeze come in while you did homework assignments.

After a while you got a text from your father saying he was going to be working late, so you got up from the table to get something eat. When you came back, you saw Fumihiro Izumi dangling scissors between his fingers.

"I-Izumi!" You screeched. He smirked, a dangerous aura fumed from his pours. "Hi~" He sang in his regularly high pitched voice. "What are you doing here!?" You asked frantically while eyeing the scissors crusted with blood. You shivered.

Izumi giggled. "To see you of course, silly!" He stepped closer to me. "You know. ." Another step. "For a while I had a crush on you." Soon, he was inches away from me. "Will you accept me?"

CHOICE B:

You stared at the bush curiously, not being able to contain your curiousity, you walked over to the bush. Right when you got an arms length away from the bush the russling stopped. You froze when you saw Fumihiro Izumi, a peer from school get out of the bush.

"Oh~ Hello, Y/N." He purred with a smile even though he was obviously annoyed that you found him. "Uh, hi. .? What are you doing here?"

"Stalking you." He simply said. "And now you just ruined everything."

"How?"

He pulled out bloody scissors. "Because you found me. .and now you have to be punished." You ran, or atleast you tried to. Izumi grabbed you by the hair and pinned you to the ground.

Tears started falling from his eyes when placed the scissors against you just. "I'm sorry. . ." Was all he could mutter before gouging your heart out on the sidewalk.

You lost.

(a:) now i know any smart person would investigate, but any smart person knows not to anger a violent, mental person and that is what you did. you have to be sure not anger the yandere (Izumi) in this book to survive. remember that!

sorry to all the people who picked choice b (+) should i add an ending/choice where you end up living happily with Izumi?