TCA'S|GRAYSON

⚠⚠⚠WARNING! IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE SEXUAL CONTENT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW
HEY my wonderful people! It has been a minute hasn't it?
Thanks for tuning into this chapter/imagine!

Also thanks for 500 reads!!!
This is a little late (freakin 4+ weeks late bitch) but whos counting?...
*****************************

You sat in the last row at the TCA's. You didn't want anyone to get any hints that you were dating Grayson, but you wanted to support him anyway.

It had been 2 hours since Grayson and Ethan won Choice YouTuber, and now you were waiting for them to win Choice MaleWebstar.

As "The Dolan Twins" were called to the stage, you screamed and whistled. (Only with your lips and tongue because if you could use your fingers to whistle, then you're an alien!)

You gave them a standing ovation and clapped. You watched as Grayson followed next to Ethan. Looking at his ass switch from side to side. You were always jealous of his junk in the trunk but It turned you on.

Afterward, you waited in the car for the twins to come out. Soon you fell asleep. Waiting for them was boring and nothing on your phone was entertaining.

Soon you heard screaming fans from outside. Your eyes shot open as you saw the twins walking out holding their camera saying "I Love You guys" repeatedly.

You rubbed your crusted eyes and sat up. Your lips always became swollen when you slept. Grayson sat in the passenger seat and smiled😁

"Someone was sleeping, I'm not gonna say any names though" he giggled as your lips pouted. He reached back and puckered his lips pecking you softly.

"Congrats on the awards guys! You deserve it." You said winking at them both.

You were still horny but you didn't say anything because Ethan was there next to you.

Ms. Dolan aka Lisa Dolan pulled up to the front of your hotel.

"Thank you for the ride Ms.Dolan! I'll see you guys when you get back from tour..." Your voice drifted off. This was the first time you actually saw Grayson since tour started.

You shut the door behind you and began to run. You didn't want anyone to see your eyes turn red and tears fall from your eyes.

You ran as fast as your 4 inch fragile heels could carry you. You checked in at the desk and went to your room.

Running footsteps were far behind you but you tried to ignore it. You curled up on the bed and cried. There was a knock at the door but you ignored it.

"Y/N, are you in here?"
The voice sounded familiar. You looked out the gigantic window to see a mob of fans screaming.

Running to the door throwing it open to see Grayson standing there with a worried look.

You jumped on him wrapping your legs around his waist. Crying, balling your eyes out onto his shoulder.

"Gray...I don't want you to go"
"I know, but babe... I'll be back soon."

With your legs still wrapped around him. He rested you on the bed planting kisses on your lips, down your jawline and onto your neck.

"Mmm Gray, you need to mmm get some sleep your plane leaves tomorrow uhh"
You moaned every few words.

"I'm sleeping here tonight. I'll catch a ride or you can take me." He smirked slightly sucking on your sweet spot.

Grayson pulled off his shirt and threw it across the room. He then pulled yours off.

He also pulled his pants and yours off not breaking the make out. Grayson tickled his way up your back and attempted to unclip your bra. He couldn't get it.

You crossed your arms in the back and unclipped it yourself giggling.

"Thanks babygirl"
Grayson played around with your boobs. He started swirling his warm wet tongue around your nipple.

"Stop teasing me Gray. I need you"

"You're gonna need to beg me babygirl." He grinned hovering over your body.

"Please Grayson..."

"Good girl haha"

Grayson pulled your panties and his boxers off. He fingered you a little get get your juices flowing (wtf am I writing omg)

He then lined himself up at your entrance and slid the smallest amount of his tip in.

Soon his member was fully inside of you.

"Oh god Gray..uhhh" He squealed arching your back. Your body overflowing with the great pleasure that you were receiving from Grayson.

He thrusted in and out of you. Every thrust almost put you over the edge.

You were pretty much at your climax and couldn't take anymore. You released inside onto Grayson. He then released on your chest.

You both fell asleep to the sound of each others breathing pattern.
__________________

So this took a really long time to be published although it is short but HERE YOU GO. Take it and cherish it well. Another will be out soon.

I just need more options on what to write. Let me know some of your ideas and i will write them .I think my ideas are quite boring but you all seem to like them so.....

PEACE OUT COOKIES.✌✌