GRACIE| G.D & E.D

Omg my first imagine for someone. I'm dying inside. Anyway! If you want a custom imagine, just comment on any of my parts!

@younowyoutubelover

Gracie's POV
I sighed walking closer to the over flowing sink of dishes. The twins messed the kitchen up so bad. I was angry for about a millisecond, but who can be mad at the Dolan Twins for a long time? Not me. Was that even a question? Anyway. I loved these guys with all of my heart, but the things that they did killed me sometimes.

I tied my hair up in a top knot to keep it out of the way. I ran to my room and changed out of my baggy clothing, since I knew that, those would get in the way as well. I paired my short shorts with a grey tank top. I then walked back to the sink, turned on some loud music and began washing the dishes.

Soon I heard the door close in the background blending in with the music.

"Gracie, is that you?" Grayson asked as his back was turned towards me as he put his hoodie in the closet.

"No Grayson, it's a killer clown." I said sarcastically.

"Haha, very funny!" He giggled walking behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his chin in the side of my neck. I shook him off and continued cleaning up the mess. It was around 12 am and I was already tired and not in the mood for anyone's crap. I wasn't in the mood for Grayson's especially.

"No Gray, I gotta clean this mess up that you guys made." I scoffed at him. Obviously he didn't listen because he continued moving his hands up and down my waist, and at certain points up and down my thighs. "Do you wanna be a distraction?" I asked him turning off the faucet and turning my body to face his.

He stood there smiling at me. Looking at my eyes and back down to my lips. He then broke the silence by kissing me. The kiss was passionate and loving. I enjoyed it. This made me want him. He started moaning into the kiss, turning me on. 

"I need you Gracie...now." He growled at me.

But now, I'm craving him, he's so close to me, a bite of him is all that I need. I tried to get up, but my heartbeat a mess. He's like poison. Before I knew it, my hands were cupped at the back of his neck pulling him closer to my aching body. He attached his lips to my neck leaving red and purple hickeys. The tingling sensation never leaves my body when he's touching me.

"Jump." He said whispering into my ear. I did as he said and jumped up onto his torso. I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued kissing him. He rested me onto the counter and slid his hand up my shirt. He then lightly massaged me left boob.

This already felt amazing. I was fully craving him now.

"Mmm Gray...." You moaned drifting off. Ethan wasn't home so we could moan and groan as loud as we wanted. Grayson then inched is hand closer and closer to my heat. Circulating his fingers around inches away from my now dripping slit. He pulled my soaking wet panties and quickly shoved his two fingers in me. I arched my back in reaction with the pleasure that I was receiving.

"Grayson go faster." I demanded leaning forward grasping onto Grayson's shoulders for support. I was close to my climax before Grayson stopped.

"Grayson wtf, why'd you stop!?" You groaned.

He didn't answer me, and stripped himself naked. His erect member sprung out from his boxers and slapped the bottom of his stomach, with a slapping noise that rung in my ears. He stroked himself a couple of times before I grabbed him and began pumping him a steady motion.

Groans escaped from his lips causing me to let smirks appear on my mouth as I watch pleasure take over is body. I slightly licked his tip, teasing him, driving him wild. 

Not even 1 minute later after beginning to tease Grayson, I heard the front door to my house open and shut loudly with feet stumbling as the steps got closer and louder. 

"Wassup GUYSS hiaudhi." It was Ethan....Sluring his words. Before he even walked near me, I smelled the alcohol. Grayson and I jumped for our clothes scattering around trying to find the thrown pieces of clothes.

"What the fuck Ethan!" I screamed holding my nose shut. The smell was putrid.

"I-Im uh I'm sorry bro. What were you guys doing.....?" He asked.

Grayson looked at the ground and scratched the back of his neck nervously. Then his eyes shot up at Ethan, and they both gave each other the look. Ethan then began walking towards us both and Grayson grabbed my by my waist and smashed his lips against mine. Ethan came behind me, and grinded on my ass.

Ethan then attached his lips onto my neck, leaving marks for tomorrow.

"Mmm..." You moaned drifting off. Ethan knew exactly where my sweet spot was. Grayson took his hand off of my waist and slid one of his hands down my pants and into my underwear. He circled around my clit and then plunged his finger in my vagina. Adding more as I moaned his name louder. I then got up and put Ethan in my mouth as Grayson took off my bottoms and lined himself at his entrance.

"You ready babygirl?" He asked looking up at me. I nod yes and continue giving Ethan his blowjob. Grayson inched his way in slowly, letting me adjust to his huge size before going in almost all the way. I moaned very loudly as I was being fucked from the back. Ethan wasn't that far from Grayson's size, but it was big enough for me to choke a bit. My moans vibrated Ethan's member as I deep throated him. This made him close to his climax.

Grayson sped up. this felt amazing. I could tell that he was close because his thrusts began getting sloppy.

"Oh fuck Gracie." They both groaned continuing what they were doing. Ethan grabbed my hair and wrapped it around his fist. He brought my face closer to him and made me take all of him.

"Uhhh yeah Gracie, fuck you feel so good!" Grayson yelled. Ethan's breathing became hitched and I could feel him twitch inside of my mouth. His warm sweet and salty liquids filled my mouth. I swallowed it and giggled at him. I also felt Grayson twitch inside of me.

"Ima bout too-." He stated groaning super loud, releasing into me. Filling me all the way up, which made me come as well. Grayson pulled out sat on the floor as well as Ethan and I. We all laughed at got dressed.

We just fucked in the kitchen.

Ethan's POV

It is now morning, and I'm sleeping on the floor naked with Grayson and Gracie. What the fuck happened last night?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OMG this took me so fucking long to write! It was actually challenging, because I had no idea how I wanted to write it, BUT I DID IT AND FINISHED. Btw, I'm not used to writing threesomes at all, I've actually never have done it before so I'm so sorry Gracie if this was shit. 

Also thanks for being patient, it means a lot.

And everyone else that I promised an imagine, they are coming I promise! If anyone wants a custom imagine, just message me and or comment.

Don't forget to vote and yeah idk.

Love you guys! Bye Bagels!