KAYDEN|E.D & S.M

Made for: @kaydenbrown

I'm going to hell. Btw, I'm sorry if threesomes offend you, but I love to write, I love my readers and followers. Honestly I don't enjoy writing threesomes but, you guys deserve feedback from me.
Therefore, I will be writing crazy shit like this.

Also thanks a ton for being patient for this imagine. 

Here's my snapchat if you wanna stalk me! 

I will go back to writing my normal smut soon I promise!

 OKAY ON TO This crazy PART. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Tonight was the night that I was going to the Shawn Mendes concert. Not to mention that I got a VIP MEET N' GREET PASS! I was so excited that I couldn't contain myself. I'm pretty sure that I am Shawn's #1 Fan.

It was around 3:30 and the show started at 6:00. Ethan, my boyfriend and his brother Grayson, decided that he would come with me to celebrate the 4OU tour and it's ending. That was super exciting to me. Because I am the type of person who likes to be a little early for things like this, I started to get ready. I sent a text out to Ethan saying:

"Getting ready now. Meet me in an hour and a half<3"

I then went over to my makeup table and applied on a brown neutral eyeshadow look and a brown, pinky matte lipstick.(with highlighter of course!) and mainly focused on my outfit. Before slipping my outfit on, I wanded my hair in a 1 inch barrel to get beachy type waves. I wore a dark green bomber jacket with a white crop top, light wash jeans with big rips with frayed edges on each of my knees, matched with black flats.  (Outfit you wore is below)

My phone buzzed as It was on silent

My phone buzzed as It was on silent. It had happened to be my notifications from Ethan. It read: "So excited to see Shawn Mendes in action! See you then baby ;)"

I smiled at the thought of him getting hype with his goofy self.

I absolutely loved Ethan so much but hello, it's Shawn Mendes! Scrolling somemore on social media, I soon realized that it was time for me to leave before traffic got really bad. I walked outside to see Ethan and Grayson leaned up against my car on their phones.

I got looks from everyone on my block who happened to be outside at the moment. Ethan looked me up and down and bit his lip.

"Hey babe." I smiled pecking is lips softly.

"Hey gorgeous." He winked getting in the car.

"Oh hey Gray haha." I giggled looking at him as he went to open the door.

"What's up Kayden? You excited?"

"Very much so!" He smiled. 

 I sat in my car, closed the door, and started the engine, reeving it. As I was driving off, I moved my hand to the stereo and turned up the music singing along with the boys to every song that we knew.